DJI Assistant not working PC or MAC (hangs)
2845 3 2014-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chlywly
New

Canada

Hey guys so I tried installing both on PC and MAC. First installed driver, then opened the APP; it keeps hanging and allowing me to skip but never recognizes the remote. On MAC it won't recognize the remote either.

I've installed, rebooted several times. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. Tried different USB ports on the back etc; nothing works.

Help? 5.8ghz remote.

P.S: The Phantom 2 recognizes instantly and works through the software just not the 5.8ghz remote :/
2014-12-10
Use props
Dboy
lvl.3

China

No signals or reminds on the software after you plug in the RC? May be the the inner usb wire has some problems.
you can borrow a RC from your friend to check whether his could be recognized by your PC.

Your RC is powered by AA or rechargeable batteries?
If it is rechargeable and could not be charged by usbhub, that maybe the inner cable issue, I guess.
2014-12-10
Use props
away-point
lvl.3

United States

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding here, but are you running Phantom RC Assistant Software to connect the controller?  Different apps for Phantom and controller.  
2014-12-11
Use props
fansfe1fc0cc
New
Ireland

Just to put a note here.  I had exactly the same issue with recent DJI Assistant.  It seems the unsigned drivers they use (why?) and also a broken previous firmware somewhere this year are causing a myriad of issues.  I tried a PC a Mac and my iPhone to do the updates, and it failed.  Eventually I borrowed a friends android phone and it worked first time!  Since then it continues to work with Windows and IOS and Mac!  Unbelievable!
2017-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules