HDMI OUTPUT MODULE PHANTOM 3 a SDi no funciono.(español and english)
1108 1 2015-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OscarParzon
New

Argentina

Probado el modulo con salida HDMI de un phantom 3 para convertirlo a sdi usando un mini aja y un mini blackmagic y no funciono en ninguno de los dos, presumo que el problema es la imposibilidad de cambiar los 25p de la salida hdmi del modulo. (solo 30 minutos de pruebas, a la espera de otro modulo para hacer otros intentos con mas tiempo).
Aclarando para los viejos carcamanes que nunca faltan: tengo muy en claro que estoy pidiendole a un juguete que me entregue un minimo de calidad profesional, pero bueno, alguien me acerca el dichoso aparato con la necesidad de sacar video a sdi de la manera mas simple y economica y aca estamos, jugando y mirando resultados para compartir.

( sorry for my bad English )
tested the HDMI output module with a phantom 3 for converting to SDI using an aja mini and mini blackmagic and did not work in either , I assume the problem is the inability to change the hdmi 25p output module. ( 30 minutes of testing, waiting for another module to make other attempts to longer ) .
I clarified to the old wrecks that never fail : I have very clear that I am asking a toy give me a minimum of professional quality, but hey, someone approaches me the damn device with the need to get video to SDI in the simplest way and economic and here we are , playing and looking to share results .
2015-9-9
Use props
clive
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41969 ft
United Kingdom

Did you try the different settings on the black magic device?
I have one and will give it a try over the next couple of days.
2015-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules