PHANTOM DOES HOLD POSTION IN THE NEW FIRMWARE BIG PROBLEM DJI
901 2 2015-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fvillanueva
lvl.2

United States

I updated to newest firmware follow me is not all that great it follows but you have to position the phantom at and angle for you to by on camera and also my phantom can't keep still and another it swings around and moves a lot dji that's a big problem and my phantom doesnt stay in one position at a still position like the old firmware it should be holding a position like a rock but know it moves around even wth noo wind pushing it !!!!!!please fix soon or a lot of phantom are gonna be crashing I know it's a bug thATneeds to be taken care of ASAP I never had this problem
2015-9-10
Use props
fvillanueva
lvl.2

United States

PHANTOM DOESNT HOLD ITS POSITION IN THE NEW FIRMWARE BIG PROBLEM DJI PLEASE FIX ASAP
2015-9-10
Use props
Bittsandbobs
lvl.2

Croatia

Both mine and my mate's PSP and PSAs are working without any worries after the FW upgrade.  Did you also update the App. on your mobile device?
Check that you have the latest FW for your Phantom, the RC controller, and the mobile device application.
Perhaps download the FW again, and re-do the upgrade?  Could be a corrupted file somewhere.
Also I understand that you may need to calibrate the IMU after upgrading.  Perhaps try that one first.

Cheers,
B&B
2015-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules