Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
PHANTOM DOES NOT HOLD ITS STILL POSITION IT SWING AROUND PLEASE FIX DJI
1916 7 2015-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fvillanueva
lvl.2

United States

hey guys dealing with my phantom swinging around or moving around be cause of new firmware it doesn't hold its POSITION AT ALL ANYMORE LIKE THE OLD FIRMWARE DID PLEASE DJI FIX PROBLEM ASAP OR THERE ARE GONNA BE A LOT OF PHANTOMS CRASHING AND ILL WILL BE BLAMING THIS ON YOU GUYS BECAUSE ITS A BUG THAT NEEDS TO BE SQUASHED ASAP
2015-9-10
Use props
ProFly
lvl.1

Germany

I´ve got the latest Firmware, the latest App Version and everything works fine. I use iOS devices, both, iPad Air and Iphone 6. May it was gusty outside, or my be you got water, grass or a structureless ground under your drone. I have a Phantom 3 pro. Check this and try again. I believe in App and Firmware !
2015-9-11
Use props
fvillanueva
lvl.2

United States

I have phantom 3 proffessional as well I hope it's just the firm ware I have to delete and download again
2015-9-11
Use props
rodmael
lvl.1

United States

I love the new firmware.  However I too, experience the wandering increase and outright nutty behaviour in "follow me".  (panic fly aways)  I always recalibrate, have reloaded the firmware several times but still see the "wonky" behaviour.   Having said that,  the course lock and orbit work great, and I will extend my sincere thank you to the DJI folks for sending this out to us.  
2015-9-11
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha fvillanueva,

Sound like you need to calibrate your IMU - and badly.  Go into sensors and press "Check IMU".  It should tell you if you need to calibrate.  Be sure to use a level to set a calibration platform so the sensors get the best data and then be sure to calibrate your compass when you are done.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-10-2
Use props
fans78de9f6b
New

Indonesia

Hi friends i have same problem.
My DJI not fix in position.
Compass status ok
IMU status ok
But still flying not fix in position.
May be anyone can help me too.
Thanks.
2017-3-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans78de9f6b Posted at 2017-3-22 18:47
Hi friends i have same problem.
My DJI not fix in position.
Compass status ok

Can you verify which Phantom model you have? What firmware and Go app version are you running? How many satellites are you getting? Have you tried recalibrating the compass or just doing an IMU calibration to see if it helps?
2017-3-22
Use props
sean808080
lvl.1
United States

My new p3p moves around more than I think it should.  I'm coming from a parrot bebop 2 and that bird was rock solid.   This one moves around a few feet to and fro when I'm expecting it to be still.  
2017-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules