Canon 5D MK III HD Gimbal
7448 46 2014-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leemann
lvl.2

Canada

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-3-14 04:15
Check to make sure that you have no mixing on any channels.  Also to get the camera to point strai ...

So I am seeing when the Futaba becomes disconnected enters failsafe, while watching the 5D HD assistant, the values move like they have been programmed. Similar to how the failsafe throttle setting would be. I didn't know this could be set in the gimbal any idea what I am doing wrong? Thanks Lee
2015-3-13
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

leemann@gmail.c Posted at 2015-3-14 04:39
Thanks Ed there is no mixing that I can tell.  Its not written into the firmware like that? like how ...

It is on the list.
2015-3-13
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

leemann@gmail.c Posted at 2015-3-14 05:14
So I am seeing when the Futaba becomes disconnected enters failsafe, while watching the 5D HD assi ...

Can you attach a screen shot of what you are seeing?
2015-3-13
Use props
leemann
lvl.2

Canada

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-3-14 04:15
Check to make sure that you have no mixing on any channels.  Also to get the camera to point strai ...

Hi Ed I sent you an email with photos and a short video
2015-3-14
Use props
jjd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11250 ft
South Africa

Well, here I am in late September in South Africa after setting up my S1000+, Lightbridge, Zenmuse Z15 5D III and, after updating the Zenmuse firmware to the so-called latest settings, it goes hysterical (much like I feel now) rolling violently from side to side hitting its maximum roll position on either side. If I level it perfectly, it tilts forwards and backwards violently. This cannot be right and I see similar things in other posts in other forums earlier.  

Initially, before the update, I found the gimbal appeared to do what looked like a proper start-up orientation exercise, stopped, and then commenced a very slow panning and tilting exercise so that it ground to a stop at a full 45-degree tilted/panned position.   But that's history.

Is there any light at the end of this disappointing and very expensive tunnel? I have been very supportive of DJI before this but I fear this could change shortly.

Here's a 15-sec video of what happens. Terrifying.

2015-9-24
Use props
kordufanii
New

United Arab Emirates

hello I'm using A3 with zenmuse z15-markiii connected with Lightbridge 2 , all the connection are clearly  correct , my only problem is that I cant get any image in the Dji Go app I've tried the gopro cam connected to the Lightbridge directly as a fpv and it successfully appeared in the app . I need a solution for the image coming through the gimbal ,,, please help me asap
2017-4-17
Use props
fans55a6f100
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49774 ft
Sweden

kordufanii Posted at 2017-4-17 03:40
hello I'm using A3 with zenmuse z15-markiii connected with Lightbridge 2 , all the connection are clearly  correct , my only problem is that I cant get any image in the Dji Go app I've tried the gopro cam connected to the Lightbridge directly as a fpv and it successfully appeared in the app . I need a solution for the image coming through the gimbal ,,, please help me asap

Hi!

I have same issue with A2 / Z15-5D HD / LB2 . No Picture through gimbal, All systems updated and HD  enabled on gimbal and EXT set to 100% in APP.

On the gimbal i have Green solid light , no matter if Cable is connected to camera or not.

Whats going on??
2017-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules