1033 4 2015-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pinpointmapping
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5345105 ft
  • >>>
United States

how long can you really record Raw video?  The info about the X5R says it has a bit rate of 1.6GBper seconds (2.4GB max).  How big are the files that the standard X5 camera generates  It makes sense to need a 512GB SSD, sounds like it could be full in about 5 minutes.  I need to learn more about these new optics befor I plunk down 2 large.....Also can the old X3 connect/to the revised x5 dampening board, or is it a PITA to swap between cameras (need to swap dampener boards too, making it more appropriate to just buy a second inspire Pro.
No price/availability info on x5r?
Will the new X5 work with the mythical hand gimbal we were teased with months ago?

o and if DJI reads this.  The new waypoint function is a HUGE FAIL.  We were told Ground station is built in..... please make it right...
2015-9-11
Use props
JerryLaurence
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21988 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Why is there nothing between 60mbps and raw? Surely there should be in-between options?
2015-9-11
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

I know how you feel about way points, as i already said, it's more safe this way. hope the next ground station will have the map points feature.
2015-9-11
Use props
stan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8834869 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

512GByte  is 512x8 = 4096 Gbit, so with 1.6 Gbit/s recoding rate, you will have about 42 minutes of recording
2015-9-11
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

how long will the flight time be? Specifications say its not only heavier it also uses much more power but I didnt find info about flight time.
2015-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules