1172 8 2015-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leoamartinez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1602986 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Are there any difference or upgrades between the inspire 1 that comes with the new camera X5 and the one that comes with the regular X3?

I heard the motors are improved, and another differences?

It is a different revision?
2015-9-11
Use props
rockliffe
lvl.3
Flight distance : 442743 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Now I'm really confused. I thought the X5 can be used with the original Inspire.
2015-9-11
Use props
matt
lvl.2
United States

I heard same size motors, just slightly higher KV on the I1 Pro. And it comes with the X5 gimbal.
2015-9-11
Use props
leoamartinez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1602986 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

rockliffe@btcon Posted at 2015-9-11 13:38
Now I'm really confused. I thought the X5 can be used with the original Inspire.

Yes, you can use the X5 with your current aircraft, but the one that comes with the X5 have some improvements, i just want to officially know about them, the differences...
2015-9-11
Use props
rockliffe
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My instinct is that when involved in RD, DJI are looking at the longer plan, maybe several years down the line, so I suspect the Inspire 1 was designed with the intention of allowing future upgrades with heavier payloads.
2015-9-11
Use props
rockliffe
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I don't hang around this forum very often, primarily because I get rather tired of questions not being answered by DJI. It's a bit of a laugh that they want to take the kind of money off us for the X5 but fail to, yet again, offer the support.

If anyone from DJI is reading this could you please answer a very pertinent and important question made by leoamartinez. What improvements, if any, have been made to the Inspire Pro? and if so, why are the improvements necessary when we are being told that the X5 has been designed to fit with the Inspire 1?
2015-9-12
Use props
dennis
lvl.3
United States

rockliffe@btcon Posted at 2015-9-12 10:19
I don't hang around this forum very often, primarily because I get rather tired of questions not bei ...

this site usually has some pretty good discussion and not all the complaining.
2015-9-12
Use props
tim foster
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1762359 ft
United States

very quiet don't think your going to get an answer someone from dji?.... i just posted this same question
2015-9-12
Use props
Richardrambone
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

The inspire 1 pro will be fitted with rocket boosters with 50 lbs thrust each.
2015-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules