Mass Transfer Flight Plans
343 4 3-5 14:52
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M1k3y
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3235272 ft
United States

I am trying to transfer several flight plans from one controller to another as we just recvied a new drone and will need the plans on both controllers. I originally selected all of the flight plans in the DJI Pilot 2 app and exported them as .kml's. Unfortunately this method requires me to create a new flight plan for each individual flight plan.  This is less than ideal as there are close to 200 flight plans and I would rather no go through and do that manually. I'm not sure if this is the correct folder, but I also tried copying the "Mission" folder on the original controller to the new one but that was unsucessfull. Any tips on mass transferring flight plans?
3-5 14:52
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, M1k3y. Thank you for reaching out. Let me check if there's a workaround on this one. I'll get back to you once we receive an update.
3-7 17:54
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, M1k3y. Thank you for patiently waiting. Please see the feedback from our relevant team below:

The DJI Pilot 2 APP does not support importing multiple KMZ files at the same time. However, we can use DJI FlightHub 2 to sync KMZ files.
The detailed steps are as follows:
1. Create a project using the DJI FlightHub 2 platform obtain the project ID and Join the Project with Code;
2. Remote control A is added to the project just created through the cloud service;
Upload the route in remote control A to the cloud service;
3. Remote control B is also added to the project just created, we can see the route file just uploaded in remote control B;
4. Download the route in the cloud service to remote control B, so that we can synchronize the route from remote control A to remote control B.

Reference Video: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/TE39KEx98TJoXWe
DJI FlightHub 2 platform teaching video: https://enterprise.dji.com/flighthub-2/video

Hope this helps.
3-12 04:01
Use props
M1k3y
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3235272 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-12 04:01
Hi, M1k3y. Thank you for patiently waiting. Please see the feedback from our relevant team below:

The DJI Pilot 2 APP does not support importing multiple KMZ files at the same time. However, we can use DJI FlightHub 2 to sync KMZ files.

This seems to be working for me. Thank you
3-12 06:35
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

M1k3y Posted at 3-12 06:35
This seems to be working for me. Thank you

You're most welcome, M1k3y. Glad that we were able to help. Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us again. Have a nice day!
3-14 20:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules