THOUGHTS??????????
1922 12 2014-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GWIZZ
New

United States

I HAVE FOUND A PHANTOM 2 VISION PLUS WITH EXTRA BATTERY ON EBAY BUY IT NOW FOR 999.00 USD. IT SAYS BRAND NEW IN THE FACTORY SEALED BOX.

THAT IS 230 DOLLARS LESS EXPENSIVE THAN ANYWHERE I HAVE SEEN THEM. THE SELLER HAS GOOD FEEDBACK AND IS NOT A NEW MEMBER. I HAVE SENT A MESSAGE AND WAITING ON A RESPONSE. THE SELLER HAS POSTED 3 TODAY WITH A BUY IT NOW OF 999.99 AND ALL 3 OF THEM SOLD.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO???????? BUY OR NOT?????? LOL

SORRY FOR ALL CAPS BUT I TYPED ALL THIS AND REALIZED IT IS IN ALL CAPS AND I'M TOO LAZY TO RE-TYPE
2014-9-22
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

Personally I would buy it from a direct dealer. If something should go out before the warranty expired you would have to fix it yourself.
Check to see if they are a dealer for DJI first. But you have got to what right for your pocketbook. That is a good buy for the money.
Also check on the return procedure from the seller. And I would also check from where it is coming from. (orgin)

Good Luck
2014-9-22
Use props
GWIZZ
New

United States

YES THE AD SAYS THEY ARE A DJI DISTRIBUTOR AND.........THE ITEM FALLS UNDER EBAYS' MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
2014-9-22
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

That is odd because the dealers have set pricing through DJI. Send us a link to the site. Just curious.
2014-9-22
Use props
GWIZZ
New

United States

Thats exactly what I was thinking HD_Ultra. I was gonna try and pm you the link but it wouldn't let me. I hate to post it and somebody use it and get screwed over but................. here ya go

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Phan ... hash=item23414e8bc1
2014-9-22
Use props
GWIZZ
New

United States

Here is the message I sent the seller and I still haven't had a reply yet.

I REALLY WANT TO BUY THIS ITEM BUT I AM A LITTLE LEARY AS I SEE NO FEEDBACK FOR YOU FROM SELLING THESE ITEMS AND ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU HAVE A PLETHORA OF THEM POSTED BACK TO BACK TODAY. I GUESS I AM LOOKING FOR A LITTLE REASSURANCE FROM YOU TO PURCHASE, THAT IS WHY I ASKED EARLIER IN A MESSAGE HOW MANY YOU HAD FOR SALE. I HAVE PAYPAL READY UPON A LITTLE REASSURANCE FROM YOU SINCE THEY ARE 229 LESS EXPENSIVE THAN ANY OTHERS ON THE MARKET.

SINCERELY
2014-9-22
Use props
simonfeaugas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93146 ft
Dominican Republic

GWIZZ Posted at 2014-9-23 08:28
Thats exactly what I was thinking HD_Ultra. I was gonna try and pm you the link but it wouldn't let  ...

Tough one! I my opinion, I have never trusted ebay!
2014-9-22
Use props
GWIZZ
New

United States

I know man......................it's a tough one for real. LOL
2014-9-22
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

Well it looks legit. Your just going to have to tell yourself is it worth it. And doing business outside of the country is worth it. I know some of the dealers in the US back up there sales after the sale. Drone Camps and Atlanta Hobby are awesome after you purchase and will give you support. If you decide to go with the Canada seller you probally will not get any. I wish you the best of luck.  
2014-9-22
Use props
gwizz509
lvl.1

United States

I agree with that HD_ULTRA. (SORRY I HAD TO RE-REGISTER I LOST MY PASSWORD) lol

I'm weighing all of my options but I WILL NOT be doing anything until I hear back from the seller and if I don't hear back soon, i'll simply move forward with the $1229.00 package with the extra battery.
2014-9-22
Use props
thomaskim558
lvl.3
Flight distance : 865177 ft
Singapore

hd_ultra@msn.co Posted at 2014-9-23 09:22
Well it looks legit. Your just going to have to tell yourself is it worth ir. And doing business out ...

just buy it from the dii website
2014-9-22
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

If you decide to buy from DJI you can save 2% with this link : http://dji.com/?r=PsomGs

Good luck on your decision.
2014-9-23
Use props
Tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

Consider the after-purchase support. I would go with a DJI.com purchase if you're only saving $200-$300. The peace of mind is worth it, in my opinion. DJI has shown me they have excellent customer service, especially for direct sales. Just my opinion, of course.
2014-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules