Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
WTB: CW P2V+ motor
1023 6 2014-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rare1a1
lvl.1

United States

Dealer I spoke to is only selling them in pairs. Anyone have a new or like new motor they'd sell?  Need clockwise. Think I'm gonna hold off on upgrading to the V3 propulsion.
2014-12-11
Use props
siweckipawel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57070 ft
  • >>>
Poland

You can order single motor. Dealer you have spoken wants to rip you off.  You have one dead motor, but you have to buy two of them. hahah come on, it is not 1 april joke is it?
2014-12-11
Use props
rare1a1
lvl.1

United States

I know right.  Well motor is good but had a carbon blade totally bitch up the threads on this particular motor.
2014-12-11
Use props
kjkisatsky
lvl.4

United States

Had to click on this thread just to see what 'WTB' meant.  
2014-12-11
Use props
rare1a1
lvl.1

United States

Should have looked on ebay first.. 14.95 shipped, new.  What a pita this dealer network is.  Either want to sell you a pair or charge 28.90 + shipping for a single and most are NOT in stock.  On top of that DJI will sell you the drone, the radio, the battery but pushes you off to their stealer network so the little kickback coin you accrue on their website is pretty much un-useable
2014-12-11
Use props
Tony
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

I do have one of each, of the old version, brand new in the box (well, stapled in the plastic pouch), if you can't find them anywhere else.
2014-12-11
Use props
rare1a1
lvl.1

United States

Thanks Tony!  I'll keep that in mind if this ebay purchase doesn't come through!
2014-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules