Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Windows PC doesn't recognize Ronin-M, can't update firmware
4264 5 2015-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lukehumphrey
lvl.1

United States

Hi all, I installed the latest Windows driver, the latest Windows assistant app. I plugged in the Ronin-M via USB during the driver install. When i launch the assistant app the Ronin-M is not recognized. When I re-seat the USB cable in the Ronin-M gimbal, nothing happens (no sound from windows, no change in the assistant app).

I tried 3 different USB cables, and 2 differernt computers (desktop and Surface Pro 3, both running Win10). No change. I reset the Ronin to factory settings via the iOS app. No change.

This means I can't update the firmware as it doesn't look like you can do it OTA via the iOS app.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks~
2015-9-11
Use props
ronnyg1dc
lvl.1

Dominican Republic

I know this old, but I just had to add that I had this same problem. Today I downloaded the Mac version of the software and... NO PROBLEMS, worked like it should. I updated all the firmware and now no more horizontal issues. Just tested it walking the house. All the doorways were level HAHA.

DJI fix the driver issue so we can use or PC devices. I use my windows PC to download updates for my Phantom and OSMO and never an issue. Funny just playing around with that Ronin-M my arms tired quickly. Lot more fun with the Osmo. Hey bring that price down on the X5R.
2016-5-16
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
While you were trying to install the driver, did you turn on the Ronin-M?

Thanks.
2016-5-17
Use props
bayboyfilms
New

United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-17 01:35
Hi,
While you were trying to install the driver, did you turn on the Ronin-M?

I have the same problem...And no I did not
2018-4-10
Use props
djiuser_KbgPKTFX3J2u
New

Iran

bayboyfilms Posted at 2018-4-10 16:35
I have the same problem...And no I did not

Hi
i have same problem
my windows is 8.1 (64 bit)
but i solve it with downloading
STM32 Virtual Com Port driver for Windows
you can download it form this link below
quadmeup.com/stm32-virtualcomport-driver-for-windows
or direct link
quadmeup.com/download/STM32_vcp_driver.zip
2018-8-23
Use props
thinktank93
New

same problem here, installed DJI assistant for my new ronin S and it keeps telling me to insert the USB. This is on PC. Was so excited to get this product but this is basic stuff and it simply doesn't work, what on earth is wrong with your lousy software. Should've just got a crane 2
2018-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules