Vertical lines in video footage P3A
1332 3 2015-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MaDre
New

Poland

Hi all,
Just enjoying 3 days my new Phantom 3 Advanced. Did not update any firmware hearing all those issues all around. The rainy weather will come then I will start do it. Bu so far am enjoying flight and video footage. BUT! In all my videos I have black vertical lines on the bright surfaces. No it's not overexposure allert. It is visible on the Ipda 3 mini and iPhone 6 during filming but even worse in the video file itself on the SD card. It has to do with overexposure itself like the camera can't handle it. When auto parameters are adjusting and making picture darker then the lines are slowly disappearing, but generally you see them many times. I have heard it might be chipset overheated due to poor soldering - sounds bad. I have heard all these bad stories about slow serviice taking months. I do not like this really. Did anyone experienced it and solved it. By the way, I've had ZERO crashes, whatsoever.
Cheers.
1080p 25frames auto exp.png
1080p 25frames auto exp.png
2015-9-11
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you tried one of our ND filters.  That may help you.
2015-9-23
Use props
matthew
New

Canada

I have the EXACT same damn problem!!! Is this covered by warranty? I need after service for this. Have you looked into it?
2015-10-24
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

matthew@solomar Posted at 2015-10-24 12:13
I have the EXACT same damn problem!!! Is this covered by warranty? I need after service for this. Ha ...

Yes it should be covered by warranty assuming no crash damage.  
2015-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules