First mini 4 pro action in Austrian alps - Glöcknerin 2433
12Next >
2923 40 3-17 11:54
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aeolos P7
lvl.4
Austria

Osmo action in combination with first action of new mini 4 pro. I used a neewer nd filter with 256 which killed from my point of view the colors...let me know what you think about that quality you see here in that film...

3-17 11:54
Use props
Codgerzh2
First Officer
Flight distance : 15567024 ft
United Kingdom

Impressive scenery to ski in
3-17 12:58
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

beautiful spot.
3-17 22:51
Use props
Aeolos P7
lvl.4
Austria

Codgerzh2 Posted at 3-17 12:58
Impressive scenery to ski in

Great that you like it :-)
3-18 00:07
Use props
Aeolos P7
lvl.4
Austria

Yes…was first time I did this tour. I was indeed impressed and didn’t expect this views and scenery Mr. Captain Deep ;-)
3-18 00:08
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Awesome scenery. Recognise the frozen cross from an earlier post. Love the snowman on the hilltop
3-18 00:23
Use props
Aeolos P7
lvl.4
Austria

Blériot53 Posted at 3-18 00:23
Awesome scenery. Recognise the frozen cross from an earlier post. Love the snowman on the hilltop

This snowman was only built for your Captain Bleriot ;-).

I had to make an extra way to catch this shot and didn’t expect to meet a snowman…not sure if it´s maybe a snowwoman :-):  :-) who knows in that in this times  
3-18 01:15
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Aeolos P7 Posted at 3-18 01:15
This snowman was only built for your Captain Bleriot ;-).

I had to make an extra way to catch this shot and didn’t expect to meet a snowman…not sure if it´s maybe a snowwoman :-):  :-) who knows in that in this times

Thank you. Let's be Politically Correct, and say SNOW-PERSON
3-18 01:30
Use props
Aeolos P7
lvl.4
Austria

Blériot53 Posted at 3-18 01:30

……….
3-18 06:00
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Breath-taking scenery.  
3-18 07:31
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 3-18 01:30

A snowman is an anthropomorphic snow sculpture of a man that is often built in regions with sufficient snowfall and is a common winter tradition.  It's always been snowman, snowpeople or snowperson doesn't even sound right. I say just leave it the way it was originated!
3-18 07:33
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-18 07:33
A snowman is an anthropomorphic snow sculpture of a man that is often built in regions with sufficient snowfall and is a common winter tradition.  It's always been snowman, snowpeople or snowperson doesn't even sound right. I say just leave it the way it was originated!

I just threw that in, in case the P.C. police were monitoring
3-18 07:41
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 3-18 07:41
I just threw that in, in case the P.C. police were monitoring

At least one was; based on the PM I got, but it wasn't a Mod or Admin, just a peeved user.
3-18 08:44
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-18 08:44
At least one was; based on the PM I got, but it wasn't a Mod or Admin, just a peeved user.

Oh dear. Someone in need of a Sense-of-Humour transplant
3-18 09:47
Use props
Aeolos P7
lvl.4
Austria

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-18 07:31
Breath-taking scenery.

I promised you to search for a nice place for my first footage with my new mini 4 but the nd filter killed the colours. Just checked that I only had 64…next time I will try 16 and if this doesn’t work I will sell the filters and trust in dji factory optic…great that you like the Austrian alps :-)  
3-18 10:45
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 3-18 09:47
Oh dear. Someone in need of a Sense-of-Humour transplant

That's a great way of putting it.  I have another name for them - Fun Vacuum.
3-18 11:19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Aeolos P7 Posted at 3-18 10:45
I promised you to search for a nice place for my first footage with my new mini 4 but the nd filter killed the colours. Just checked that I only had 64…next time I will try 16 and if this doesn’t work I will sell the filters and trust in dji factory optic…great that you like the Austrian alps :-)

I love the Alps.  I've been to them on three European trips.  We don't have anything like that here in Florida.  Nothing but almost flat land, sand, beaches and sunshine.  Never, ever snows where I'm at.  
3-18 11:36
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-18 11:19
That's a great way of putting it.  I have another name for them - Fun Vacuum.

That works
3-18 11:41
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

A user asked me what a fun vacuum was.  For other inquiring minds....fun vacuum = someone who sucks the fun from everyone or an entire room of people.  
3-18 13:22
Use props
Aeolos P7
lvl.4
Austria

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-18 11:36
I love the Alps.  I've been to them on three European trips.  We don't have anything like that here in Florida.  Nothing but almost flat land, sand, beaches and sunshine.  Never, ever snows where I'm at.

Hm…that’s a little bit sad. The good thing at our place is that we really have much diversity. Flat regions, lakes, moutains, hills, rain, snow sun and not too hot in summer or too cold in winter. For sure this are the reasons why so many tourists visit our country. Small but indeed mainly beautiful. On the other hand our summers are short with maximum 2 months you could wear short trousers or enjoy a beer/wine  at evening outside without freezing in the evening…
3-19 01:43
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Aeolos P7 Posted at 3-19 01:43
Hm…that’s a little bit sad. The good thing at our place is that we really have much diversity. Flat regions, lakes, moutains, hills, rain, snow sun and not too hot in summer or too cold in winter. For sure this are the reasons why so many tourists visit our country. Small but indeed mainly beautiful. On the other hand our summers are short with maximum 2 months you could wear short trousers or enjoy a beer/wine  at evening outside without freezing in the evening…

Here we can wear shorts, t-shirts and sandals year around.  We basically only get 2 seasons - Spring and Summer and temps here in the summer range between 32 - 36 C.  It is nice to have the beaches and watersports so readily available though.  I guess every location has some goods and some not so goods.
3-19 02:35
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lovely quality footage.  
3-20 00:45
Use props
Aeolos P7
lvl.4
Austria

DAFlys Posted at 3-20 00:45
Lovely quality footage.

Thanks Mr. Caption D. This is same tour with conditions from today…made with osmo action…incredible cam….
3-20 05:30
Use props
Aeolos P7
lvl.4
Austria

3-20 06:15
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5009016 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice footage.
3-20 16:23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Aeolos P7 Posted at 3-20 05:30
[view_image]

Thanks Mr. Caption D. This is same tour with conditions from today…made with osmo action…incredible cam….

Thats an incredible shot too.
3-21 00:11
Use props
Aeolos P7
lvl.4
Austria

DAFlys Posted at 3-21 00:11
Thats an incredible shot too.

Many thanks…I would say one of the best in my live
3-22 02:20
Use props
Aeolos P7
lvl.4
Austria

Thanks you Mr. Captain  BBT…great that you like it
3-22 02:20
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5009016 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aeolos P7 Posted at 3-22 02:20
Thanks you Mr. Captain  BBT…great that you like it

Looks great. Skiing is always fun to document.
3-22 03:40
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice. I think the drone footage looks quite good.
3-26 00:00
Use props
Aeolos P7
lvl.4
Austria

Montfrooij Posted at 3-26 00:00
Nice. I think the drone footage looks quite good.

Hey Peter! Thanks for your comment. You were the first one who answered on my question. Extra thanks for this. That’s Dutch precision;-)   
Earlier we were wondering about future snow conditions…look at next pictures after we here in Austria got kissed by a front from polare cycle on Sunday. This is the some mountain I did on Monday which cross you saw in an other thread …
3-27 04:25
Use props
Aeolos P7
lvl.4
Austria

Aeolos P7 Posted at 3-27 04:25
Hey Peter! Thanks for your comment. You were the first one who answered on my question. Extra thanks for this. That’s Dutch precision;-)   
Earlier we were wondering about future snow conditions…look at next pictures after we here in Austria got kissed by a front from polare cycle on Sunday. This is the some mountain I did on Monday which cross you saw in an other thread …

3-27 04:25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Aeolos P7 Posted at 3-27 04:25
Hey Peter! Thanks for your comment. You were the first one who answered on my question. Extra thanks for this. That’s Dutch precision;-)   
Earlier we were wondering about future snow conditions…look at next pictures after we here in Austria got kissed by a front from polare cycle on Sunday. This is the some mountain I did on Monday which cross you saw in an other thread …

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
You're welcome!
3-27 04:34
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wow, that looks superb.
Mini 4 Pro?
3-27 04:34
Use props
Aeolos P7
lvl.4
Austria

Montfrooij Posted at 3-27 04:34
Wow, that looks superb.
Mini 4 Pro?

Dji osmo action 1 …..strong winds were predicted. So I only took action cam with me. Was a big mistake because there was  ZERO wind. Would have been the perfect day for next footage with mini 4. But in April I will for sure search for the snow again and if there is sun and no wind my last work from this winter season will come…
3-27 04:38
Use props
Aeolos P7
lvl.4
Austria

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-19 02:35
Here we can wear shorts, t-shirts and sandals year around.  We basically only get 2 seasons - Spring and Summer and temps here in the summer range between 32 - 36 C.  It is nice to have the beaches and watersports so readily available though.  I guess every location has some goods and some not so goods.

Take a look at my last pictures here from Monday. I thought of you and Florida with short trousers when I shot them by -4 degrees centigrade. . Enjoy and best wishes to you  because you love snow so much :-)
3-27 04:41
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Aeolos P7 Posted at 3-27 04:38
Dji osmo action 1 …..strong winds were predicted. So I only took action cam with me. Was a big mistake because there was  ZERO wind. Would have been the perfect day for next footage with mini 4. But in April I will for sure search for the snow again and if there is sun and no wind my last work from this winter season will come…

Still nice shots!
3-27 04:46
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Aeolos P7 Posted at 3-27 04:41
Take a look at my last pictures here from Monday. I thought of you and Florida with short trousers when I shot them by -4 degrees centigrade. . Enjoy and best wishes to you  because you love snow so much :-)

3-27 12:02
Use props
Cris_Banchon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 174482 ft
Ecuador

me ha gustado mucho este video!!
3-27 19:59
Use props
Aeolos P7
lvl.4
Austria

Cris_Banchon Posted at 3-27 19:59
me ha gustado mucho este video!!

Muchas gracias señor Cris y saludos desde Austria.
3-28 00:39
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules