Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cinematic Shots with Osmo Pocket 3 - ❤️ this camera
1193 7 3-22 03:14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
genxcinema
lvl.4
Flight distance : 190791 ft
  • >>>
Spain

3-22 03:14
Use props
apexdigitlperth
New

Pakistan

Absolutely mesmerizing cinematic shots!
3-28 01:48
Use props
genxcinema
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

apexdigitlperth Posted at 3-28 01:48
Absolutely mesmerizing cinematic shots!

Thank you for your kind words. I'm working on a how-to video with a full break-down of the process of shooting cinematic sequences with Osmo Pocket 3, including all additional accessories and gear that I use, best settings, movements, etc. If you I invite you to subscribe to my channel.https://www.youtube.com/@genxcinema
3-28 02:27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks very good!
3-29 02:34
Use props
DKinDallas
lvl.1
United States

Superb work GXC! I just got started with my Osmo 3 and the cinematic quality is excellent for such a small device. Tu obra es inspirador! Muchas gracias!
3-29 12:06
Use props
genxcinema
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

DKinDallas Posted at 3-29 12:06
Superb work GXC! I just got started with my Osmo 3 and the cinematic quality is excellent for such a small device. Tu obra es inspirador! Muchas gracias!

Thank you so much for your kind words. Feel free to subscribe to the channel at http://youtube.com/@genxcinema to stay in the loop. Your support and encouragement means a lot! More great stuff is coming up!
3-29 12:25
Use props
Joshiy13
lvl.2
Flight distance : 534337 ft
Germany

Looks incredible!
4-4 22:28
Use props
cynthiachristop
New

United States

FUNDS RECOVERY CHAMBERS SERVICE to get my money back. I thus endorse their offerings. RECOVERY CHAMBERS can be reached at fundsrecoverychambers@gmail.com
4-6 22:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules