Still going strong
1004 7 2015-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
busclas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 609012 ft
United States

Just wanted to report in on my p2v+ since i havent been here in a while since purchasing the I1.  Whereas my I1 has become my primary bird of flight, my little phantom is still old reliable.  Never no issues other than the two user errors that caused 2 crashes early on, i can still pull her out of the box and she flies exactly like she should, even with her not quite straight gimbal from the second crash and her dyed purple props.  She has become my training bird, use her to teach the wife, use her to let random people see what its like to fly when i go out.  Ill be honest i have thought about selling her from time to time simply cause of lack pf use at times, but she will never get sold, she is always ready to fly.

That is all just thought id share on the reliability of this craft.  Going out later today to fly both.
2015-9-13
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

It's always good to hear news like that. I also have two birds and both are over a year + months old and have no issues. Battery up do my pre flight and off she goes and home she returns. I know that one day though as with all electronics I will have a day of disappointment. But until that day we have happy flying.
2015-9-13
Use props
rodAndTheCat
Second Officer

New Zealand

My P2V+ is also "old" now but continues to fly professional  missions regularly and without issue. In fact I have never had and issue with my rig.  Some of us get lucky I guess (and maybe reading the manual and gathering all of the demo videos as well, may make a contribution to that luck.!!  )

Cheers!
Rod and the cheshire cat.
2015-9-13
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Fully paid up member of the year + club here
2015-9-14
Use props
melvonnar
lvl.2
United States

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2015-9-14 04:22
Fully paid up member of the year + club here

I have two P2s fully equipped for FPV;  hundreds of flights, 0 crashes no problems, -----except batteries
2016-1-29
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

melvonnar@yahoo Posted at 2016-1-30 00:51
I have two P2s fully equipped for FPV;  hundreds of flights, 0 crashes no problems, -----except ba ...

Ditto!..having nothing but fun here to!
2016-1-29
Use props
Naza-PA
lvl.2

United States

Glad to hear you still enjoy P2. I was concerned after P3 purchase, I would not want to fly it, but with some help from Litchi app it still fun bird to fly. My P2 is pretty new, so I think I would just keep it, fly it occasionally and if someone in my family get interested, it could be a good intro gear.
2016-1-30
Use props
quanthonytrang
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419980 ft
  • >>>
Australia

rodAndTheCat Posted at 2015-9-14 11:10
My P2V+ is also "old" now but continues to fly professional  missions regularly and without issue. I ...

Reading and preparing for the worst is what keeps my wings in the air.
I have the non-upgrade PV2+ since the day of release and its still going strong. Sold the camera and did the H33D gopro mod and never looked back. The sad truth is that its become my backup rig as the P3A is just a solid machine.
2016-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules