DJI Go app id not working on my android tablet any more...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
danieldos22
New

United States

Samsung Galaxie tab 10.5 is not working any more with DJI go app i buy this tablet just for flying my Phantom 3Pro now is not working. i can't login into the dji go app. please what happen dji????
2015-9-13
Use props
ron.ewart
lvl.1
United States

Same problem with Inspire 1 using DJI GO with Asus Memo 10 tablet.  The tablet always connected fine with the Pilot App.  Have had severe problems since installing Version 1.3.0 firmware and DJI GO app.  Having same problem with new DJI GO v2.1.0 and new firmware Version 1.4.0.  On rare occasions, disconnecting and reconnecting the USB cable between tablet and RC gets it going.  Once connected it is great but have only been able to get it to connect twice so far.  

I notice a message on my tablet next to the RC icon that says "USB debugging connected".  On a similar thread; with a similar problem, the post suggested to "turn debugging mode ON".  I tried that without success.  

Also tried turning "cach locally when recording OFF", and clearing video buffer as suggested by another post; that did not work either.  

Have tried power down/up, airplane mode ON and OFF.  All different power down, power up sequences.  Any guidance appreciated.   
2015-9-13
Use props
ron.ewart
lvl.1
United States

For Firmware Version 1.4.0.10 and DJI GO  v2.1.0 running on Android device version 4.2.1 --
If the DJI GO app does not connect on an Android device, try the following:
1.  Turn ON USB debugging mode in Android 4.2 and higher
            To see the option for USB debugging mode in Android 4.2 or higher, do the following:
•             Open up your device’s “Settings”. This can be done by pressing the Menu button while on your home screen and tapping “System settings”
•             Now scroll to the bottom and tap “About phone” or “About tablet”.
•             At the “About” screen, scroll to the bottom and tap on “Build number” seven times.
•             Make sure you tap seven times. If you see a “You are now a developer!” message pop up, then you know you have done it correctly.
              Done! By tapping on “Build number” seven times, you have unlocked USB debugging mode on Android 4.2 and higher. You can now enable/disable it whenever you desire by going to “Settings” -> “Developer Options” -> “Debugging” ->” USB debugging”.

2.   Now start DJI GO
               In the top left of your screen, (above the application) you may see "USB connected as media device", or "USB debugging connected" or similar.  Now tap that spot on the upper left side of the Android screen.
3.   A pop-up message will appear that says "Open DJI GO when this USB accessory selected for this accessory".  Put a CHECK mark in the box "Use by default for this USB accessory".  Then click OK.   At this point, the RC icon should show up in the upper left of your screen.  
4.  From now on, connect the USB cable between your Android and the RC first (RC is OFF).  Then start your Android from a completely powered OFF state.  Do not start DJI GO.  Then power up RC; it will likely connect and you will see a solid RC icon in the upper left of the Android screen.  DJI GO will then start by itself [since you put a CHECK mark in the box in step 3].   I say likely, because this is not foolproof.  It works for me about 1/3 of the time.  Prior to doing the above steps, it hardly ever worked.  

Still looking for a better answer.  

Hope this works for you.
2015-9-13
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Did you try to re-install DJI GO ? what version of it are you using now?
2015-9-13
Use props
ron.ewart
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-9-13 23:50
Did you try to re-install DJI GO ? what version of it are you using now?

When you reinstall DJI GO, it usually connects the first time after reinstallation, but not after that.  After many experiments, it seems that it connects best the first time after a full Android tablet power down; then when the Adroid first powers back on.  Very unpredicatable when it will connect.   
2015-9-14
Use props
ilomate
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23967 ft
Georgia

Samsung Galaxy s5 is not working video editor
2016-2-28
Use props
danieldos22
New

ron.ewart Posted at 2015-9-14 05:32
Same problem with Inspire 1 using DJI GO with Asus Memo 10 tablet.  The tablet always connected fine ...

Thanks i try each one of your tips, but still not working. Aprecieret your help
2016-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules