Video transmission signal optimization guide
717 12 4-19 23:38
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Understanding how a drone's video transmission system works.
To achieve and maintain a strong transmission signal, which scenes must be avoided?
Applicable for DJI camera drones!  Click and read more dji.ink/itz7Jq
Video transmission.jpeg
4-19 23:38
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great guide Mindy.  The link is not clickable but can be copied and pasted.  
4-20 02:01
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-20 02:01
Great guide Mindy.  The link is not clickable but can be copied and pasted.

Thanks for the reminder, it has been addressed.
4-20 05:23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-20 05:23
Thanks for the reminder, it has been addressed.

You're very welcome MIndy.  Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
4-21 07:09
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-21 07:09
You're very welcome MIndy.  Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

You too, have a nice day!
4-21 22:21
Use props
djiuser_lzjnEhZTGua0
New

Pakistan

Thanks for this,it was great gudie.
4-26 23:12
Use props
h111
New

India

<body onhelp=alert(1)>press F1! (MSIE)
5-8 01:15
Use props
h111
New

India

[img]https://forum33.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/<body onhelp=alert(1)>press F1! (MSIE)[url=<body onhelp=alert(1)>press F1! (MSIE)]<body onhelp=alert(1)>press F1! (MSIE)[/url][/img]
5-8 02:26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

h111 Posted at 5-8 02:26
[view_image]rl=press F1! (MSIE)]press F1! (MSIE)[view_image][/url][/img]

Hi there, may I ask if you encountered any issue? You can tell us the details and we will do our best to help.
5-8 03:13
Use props
Nova_EC
lvl.1
Canada

Thanks for this, I purchased my M4P a few days ago and expect it to be a few more before attempting my first flight. I am busy absorbing all the info needed for it's successful and safe operation.
May I ask if the recent sun spots resulting in a C5 electro magnetic storm and bringing the Northern Lights to Canada's Southern regions would affect GPS and RF operations of the drone?   
5-12 15:03
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Nova_EC Posted at 5-12 15:03
Thanks for this, I purchased my M4P a few days ago and expect it to be a few more before attempting my first flight. I am busy absorbing all the info needed for it's successful and safe operation.
May I ask if the recent sun spots resulting in a C5 electro magnetic storm and bringing the Northern Lights to Canada's Southern regions would affect GPS and RF operations of the drone?

HI, Nova_EC. Congrats on your new Mini 4 Pro! Let me confirm your question with our relevant team.
5-13 02:17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Nova_EC. Please check my DM regarding the topic we discussed. Thank you.
yesterday 00:39
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Nova_EC. Thank you for patiently waiting. Here's an update from our relevant team: Theoretically it won't have any big impact, but we suggest paying attention to the App prompt, if there's no abnormal prompt, that means you are free to use it.
yesterday 07:47
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules