Motor Speed
750 1 2015-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Positveimage
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2772 ft
United Kingdom

Having just recently taken delivery of my Inspire I was practicing my manual landing and as I was shutting the rotors down, the plane tilted backwards causing the two rear rotors to hit the grass momenterily. I brought them to a halt and checked them for damage. All seemed ok but I was vigilant for any flight problems.
When I next started the motors up on the ground the front "white spot" rotor seemed to be turning slightly slower when looking at the spot. Thinking this maybe the printing of the spot or the rotor itself, I swapped the rotor diagonally only to find it was the same slower rotation on the same motor.
Is this correct? I would never have checked were it not for the plane tipping backwards but I don't think that had caused this problem as it a front rotor in question..
Maybe it had always been like this, maybe it's correct. The inspire seems to fly ok with no attitude problems. The motor rotates freely by hand and feels ok. Any suggestions?
2015-9-13
Use props
Positveimage
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2772 ft
United Kingdom

PaulKerry Posted at 2015-9-13 23:46
That's interesting...

Whilst this may not be anything to do with your problems, it's always worth c ...

Cheers Paul,
I will try another  IMU calibration, which has been done previously i might add (0n level ground) but a point worthy of note maybe that the home point mentioned above was on slightly sloping terrain.
2015-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules