3402 46 2015-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

We should all lay something, and get it out of our 'soul-er' systems... hahaha

I might boil a couple brown shells myself, today... ;-) That's a yoke.

RedHotPoker
2015-9-23
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

I made an off of he wall comnent, and never meant it as in insult to you Androids.

A brand new, New iOS is up today and ready for us Apple fanatics..
Going to collect it right now... ;-)

Back in a few megabits...

RedHotPoker

2015-9-23
Use props
jimcloud74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1298317 ft
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2015-9-24 03:03
I made an off of he wall comnent, and never meant it as in insult to you Androids.

A brand new, New ...

No offense taken Red. I just have had great success with what I already had. I almost (and I mean I was close) bought a crApple, then I came to my senses. Buying an expensive Apple product is  kind of like buying an expensive "Yeti" cooler because ice is so expensive and it needs to be saved. (Yes, I bought one. ) My wife's company had her using an Ipad Air and I was going to try it out but never had the interest. She has since left the company and no longer uses it. That was kinda dumb on my part not trying it but I guess you can really see what a non-issue I have had with my Android stuff. There was just no reason too. ALL Android devices have GPS (yes, even the non-cellular models) They have fairly beefy processors and all of the past app updates have been astronomical in improvements to performance. I used "follow me" the other day and it worked AWESOMELY. Totally happy with the "cheaper" stuff. My quarter....
2015-9-23
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

jimcloud74@yaho Posted at 2015-9-23 18:58
No offense taken Red.  I just have had great success with what I already had. I almost (and I me ...

It's good to read these posts like yours. Even though you had a beef, you were polite about sharing the feelings and emotions. That goes an awful long way in this world, to me. Much like a genuine smile.
Thanks for sharing your findings and successful use of the Android device. We are in the majority.
Those with the ongoing issues, how sad. I would be boiling mad too, if I had shelled out all this money, for not. But like you, it would be more beneficial to be polite, concise and on point. Stick to the facts, and forget about an harangue, with the juvenile verbal assaults thrown in for emphasis.

Hope upon prayer the next Firmware and Go App updates can help elleviate most Phantom Pains..

RedHotPoker
2015-9-23
Use props
Joe Blow
lvl.3
Flight distance : 417149 ft

Colombia

rayrokni Posted at 2015-9-14 02:15
i have ios 6+ and i dont have both at the same time! it may be a screen size issue??

Went from 6+ to iPad Mini 2 that now shows both and its awesome!
2015-9-24
Use props
Phuglie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 45226 ft
United Kingdom

I think you are right - there should be a consistent interface... but iOS, Android, and other operating systems are different and there are more efficient ways of doing similar tasks in each programming environment.

Also, I think the differences may be due to the fact that different teams work on developing the app for each operating system and perhaps screen real-estate (ie form design tools) may well be restrictive in Android and/or iOS as compared to the other (???).

Furthermore, I don't think that the android app has the simulator - but I could be wrong (I notice an updated version - same number as iOS).

I hope DJI are able to address your request and grant you your heart's desire! Happy flying your P3
2015-9-24
Use props
StevenQX
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287474 ft
Italy

A HUGE thanks to DJI-Tim and obviously to DJI go developers group for the new android layout. I love it! Thanks!

2015-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules