United Kingdom

Still others were also mentioned...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/scien ... ers-terrorists.html
2014-12-12
Use props
rzxrey
lvl.2

Canada

I just fly safely and responsibly. Never over people (as much as I'd like to) or near a highway. Good thing Canada isn't too hard on these quads.
2014-12-12
Use props
momochi
lvl.2

United States

It is up to each of us to use good sense when we fly. If you are flying safely and using good flight tactics, you should never have an issue. It is always the wreak less flier that is in the spot light. It does not make a difference what country you are living in. Dangerous flying gets in the news. If we all do are part and fly with safety as the top issue, we can help our image as drone flyers. Just as rzxrey said. Fly safely.
2014-12-14
Use props
kamikaze
lvl.2

Germany

momochi Posted at 2014-12-15 06:05
It is up to each of us to use good sense when we fly. If you are flying safely and using good flight ...

Under the heading terrorism you can push ervery law nowadys no matter of true or false.
2014-12-14
Use props
umpa
lvl.4

United Kingdom

kamikaze Posted at 2014-12-15 07:44
Under the heading terrorism you can push ervery law nowadys no matter of true or false.

So very true
2014-12-14
Use props
talk2t_c
lvl.4

France

If the Daily Rubbish Rag can get me one of those shown for £28 - I'll have a hundred.  It was a RC Helicopter in the Heathrow reported incident and they have been flying around for many years.  The small quadcopters won't reach it and nobody with any sense would risk an expensive bigger one.
2014-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules