Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I LOST MY PASSWORD
24747 25 2014-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gwizz509
lvl.1

United States

MY USERNAME IS GWIZZ AND I HAVE LOST MY PASSWORD AND THERE IS NO WAY TO REQUEST LOST PASSWORD. PLEASE HELP
2014-9-22
Use props
ForumAdmin
lvl.2

China

Hi Gwizz,
you can go to dji.com, where you can registor your product and log-in to your DJI account, in that log in page you can request reset password. the user name and password are synced between the dji.com and the forum.

Thank you
2014-9-22
Use props
gwizz509
lvl.1

United States

I UNDERSTAND THAT. THIS IS THE ACCOUNT THAT IS REGISTERED ON DJI BUT MY USERNAME WAS GWIZZ ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT AND I HAD MORE CREDIT.
2014-9-22
Use props
ForumAdmin
lvl.2

China

Here is what it looks.
Untitled.png
2014-9-22
Use props
gwizz509
lvl.1

United States

I TRIED BOTH OF MY ONLY E-MAILS (gwizz509@yahoo.com & gwizz509@gmail.com) AND IT ONLY RECOGNIZES THIS ONE (gwizz509@yahoo.com) FOR SOME REASON. THIS IS NOT THE ACCOUNT I WAS USING. I'M LOST HERE. IT'S LIKE MY OTHER ACCOUNT LOG IN DETAILS HAVE DISAPPEARED. LOL I AM A MODERATOR ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT SITES AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS. LOL
2014-9-22
Use props
ForumAdmin
lvl.2

China

Hi Gwizz,
your password for your gmail account has been reset. The new password has sent to your both email.

Please note the gmail account you used to register is gwizz@gmail.com, not gwizz509@gmail.com.

Thank you
2014-9-22
Use props
gwizz509
lvl.1

United States

ForumAdmin Posted at 2014-9-23 11:55
Hi Gwizz,
your password for your gmail account has been reset. The new password has sent to your bot ...

I attempted to login with the password you sent and it did not work. Please try again and resend the temp password to gwizz509@yahoo.com.

It must have been a typo when i registered, the e-mail should have been gwizz509@gmail.com

Thank you for you assistance in this and i'm sorry to be a bother
2014-9-23
Use props
ForumAdmin
lvl.2

China

Hi Gwizz,
as you have registered with a wrong email address, do you want to re-register with the correct one? for the Credits, we can try transfer to your new account. I am afraid you may miss system notifications if you keep use an account with wrong email address.

Thank you
2014-9-23
Use props
gwizz509
lvl.1

United States

PROBLEM IS IF I REREGISTER I WON'T BE ABLE TO USE MY USER NAME OF GWIZZ. NO BIGGIE, I CAN KEEP USING THIS ACCOUNT BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF MY USER NAME CAN BE MADE TO GWIZZ?

SORRY FOR BEING SUCH A BOTHER BUT I DO APPRECIATE ALL OF YOUR TIME AND HELP
2014-9-24
Use props
ForumAdmin
lvl.2

China

Hi Gwizz,
We updated the wrong email in our data base to gwizz509@gmail.com.

You can go to dji.com, use forget password function to get your password, and keep using the username GWIZZ.

Please let us know if it works.

Thank you
2014-9-25
Use props
LuckyDucks6
New

Australia

Same thing has happened to me. I don't remember my password and I want to reset it!
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

LuckyDucks6 Posted at 2018-9-6 00:38
Same thing has happened to me. I don't remember my password and I want to reset it!

Hi there, sorry to hear that, did you try to reset the password according to the post in 2# to have a try?
2018-9-6
Use props
Mark Hollensberg Hansen
New

Denmark

I cant reset my password due to some 24 hour rule.
Pretty sad when i was planning to go fly today. Blocked after 3 failed log in. Now i cant even retrieve a new password.
2019-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mark Hollensberg Hansen Posted at 4-22 05:53
I cant reset my password due to some 24 hour rule.
Pretty sad when i was planning to go fly today. Blocked after 3 failed log in. Now i cant even retrieve a new password.

Hi Mark, may I verify if you are referring to the password of your Forum account?
2019-4-22
Use props
Mark Hollensberg Hansen
New

Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-22 20:56
Hi Mark, may I verify if you are referring to the password of your Forum account?

Hi Mindy. It is my dji Account for DJI GO 4.  I talked several times to DJI Support. and they asked me to wait 24 hours before requesting my password again. But i get the same message when i try to retrieve a new password 24 hours later. Today i got the network error message.

thanks.
Mark
2019-4-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mark Hollensberg Hansen Posted at 4-24 04:06
Hi Mindy. It is my dji Account for DJI GO 4.  I talked several times to DJI Support. and they asked me to wait 24 hours before requesting my password again. But i get the same message when i try to retrieve a new password 24 hours later. Today i got the network error message.
[view_image]
[view_image]

Hi Mark, thanks for the screenshot, the team has reset the settings, please click 'Retrieve password by email' again to see if it works, thank you.
2019-4-25
Use props
Mark Hollensberg Hansen
New

Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-25 02:19
Hi Mark, thanks for the screenshot, the team has reset the settings, please click 'Retrieve password by email' again to see if it works, thank you.

Hi again.

Thanks.

It seems to have done something. Now It says Tjek your email to create a new password.

But i never get anything

The password retrieve works fine with my Hotmail account.

Br
Mark

2019-4-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Mark, where are you stuck? May I have the process of how you reset the password for further support? Normally, the process is: Forgot your password--Retrieve password by email--input the email account- DJI will send you an email--enter the email, click here to input the new password, then we can log in.
2019-4-25
Use props
Kevin Carlson
New

United States

Is my DJI account and my DJI FLY APP account the same? I'm trying to fly my drone and it's not accepting my password for the app but I can log into DJI.com.
2020-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Kevin Carlson Posted at 7-10 18:34
Is my DJI account and my DJI FLY APP account the same? I'm trying to fly my drone and it's not accepting my password for the app but I can log into DJI.com.

Yes, they are the same account, if the APP doesn't accept the password, please change one via APP and try again.
2020-7-11
Use props
Gulfstream
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98996 ft
  • >>>
United States

My password has been the same for years, and it's compromised - I want to reset my own strong password, not use one DJI sends me. How do I do that?

Thank you!
2021-5-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Gulfstream Posted at 5-12 06:17
My password has been the same for years, and it's compromised - I want to reset my own strong password, not use one DJI sends me. How do I do that?

Thank you!

Hi there, you can retrieve the password by email via this link: https://account.dji.com/resetPas ... om&locale=en_US, thanks.
2021-5-13
Use props
Gulfstream
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98996 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-13 00:57
Hi there, you can retrieve the password by email via this link: https://account.dji.com/resetPasswd?appId=my-store-be&backUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fmy.dji.com&locale=en_US, thanks.

Yes. But, that is a DJI generated Password correct? I want to use my own.
2021-5-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Gulfstream Posted at 5-17 08:28
Yes. But, that is a DJI generated Password correct? I want to use my own.

You can reset your new password by clicking the link provided above and following up on the steps.

2021-5-17
Use props
djiuser_MwSGzEItvU59
New

New Zealand

Hi. How do i reset my password?  I keep on showing the message a new link to reset you password wil be mailed to you, but i have not received a new mail.
2022-4-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_MwSGzEItvU59 Posted at 4-1 18:38
Hi. How do i reset my password?  I keep on showing the message a new link to reset you password wil be mailed to you, but i have not received a new mail.

Hi, there. Thanks for reaching us. Please make sure to follow the steps on  24# correctly and try several times. If it's possible, please try to use other emails address to see if it works.
2022-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules