FW ver V01.04.0802 May 11 2024 firmware
2896 12 5-11 05:39
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

New Firmware released, Do not close  Mimi App or will not Load, it is no longer called Gray its Official according to DJI on site
IMHO

thumbnail (2).jpg
5-11 05:39
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Mic2 Prompts never listened  to correct the same

OP3 settings nopee reset my cam in ways good luck to that.
5-11 05:41
Use props
UweE
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1027008 ft
  • >>>
Germany

still not visible on my Mimo app...
5-11 07:11
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

released  and up as they noted may take time  here is hte  screenshot on it
5-11 07:24
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

If you load new firmware   a problem I jsut encountered was Gimbal out of alignment.  doing a calibration failed, you must Factory reset.    never experienced this  at all, F1 01.0.0802 caused the issue glad I got it on film
5-11 11:47
Use props
EnTuMente
lvl.3

Spain

Another version in which DJI does not add a menu where you can activate a zoom limiter.

X4, X3, X2 or X1.

They also haven't added color to differentiate the on-screen lever mode (stabilizer/zoom).

These simple additions would improve the camera or make it more attractive.

I wish I could limit the digital zoom to X2 because at X4 it loses a lot of quality.
5-11 14:03
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI returned to use the  OP3, with FW V01.04.0802, turned on and Gimbal Maulfunction, a  calibration wouldnot fix, and a factory reset was required, while  in record the gimbal did   center but caused issues of full Blur, this only and only happed with the latest firmware and never before  video

5-11 15:10
Use props
Aavis
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

And it still locks the gimbal orientation in Follow and Tilt Lock modes when joystick is used for tilting. It does not freely pan like every other gimbal does.

And now there is FPV Plus. Why Pocket 3 is so problematic with 3 follow modes that actually every gimbal been using for years. How it is possible to make working thing to not work.
5-11 22:47
Use props
iShaggyi
lvl.4
Italy

The face tracking in rtmp livestream still lagging with this new firmware -.-
5-12 00:13
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

5-12 03:31
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

5-12 12:13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 5-11 15:10
DJI returned to use the  OP3, with FW V01.04.0802, turned on and Gimbal Maulfunction, a  calibration wouldnot fix, and a factory reset was required, while  in record the gimbal did   center but caused issues of full Blur, this only and only happed with the latest firmware and never before  video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhyha5ZG6Uk

Hello.If this happens by chance, it may be caused by dust entering the gap between the gimbal and the gimbal. It is recommended gently shake the gimbal and use air blowing to blow the gap between the gimbal and confirm whether it can be restored;If the frequency of occurrence is high, it is recommended return it for further diagnosis.
5-12 23:48
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Issue found in EV value

5-13 04:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules