Firmware 1.4 updating questions
2285 12 2015-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mfashraf
lvl.2

United States

Just upgraded to the new firmware 1.4.  Took out the SD card and inserted in my computer and results stated "success".  Question 1:  Is there an update for the controller- the DJI website states the all in one firmware V 1.4.0.10 does not include the remote controller update package.  My RC version is 1.3.  
Question 2:  I removed the SD card reformated the card.  Later I realized that you need to update the battery firmware.  Do I have to download and reupdate the drone firmware all over again in order to update the other battery or is there a way to bypass this.
2015-9-14
Use props
jlivingston6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82556 ft
United States

If you updated your UAV with one battery it also should have updated the battery to.
If you have another battery, then you have to put in the updated card again and
Insert your other battery and turn on the Inspire and do not turn on your controller
And it will update your other battery. You have to do this for all the batteries toy
Have.
2015-9-14
Use props
ibdronin
lvl.4

United States

@jlivingston6 with that said how do you know if the battery has been updated. I apologize for the donut question new here and just purchased the inspire 1.
Im doing all the updates too.
ps nice bike!
2015-9-15
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

1.4 FW remote controller doesn't require update
2015-9-16
Use props
glasbreekt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 136644 ft

Netherlands

hi my I1 was still running on 1.2.06 i already succesfully complete the RC's to 1.3 and the app to the 2.3 dji go app that was stil the 1.1 dji pilot. but i first was trying my AC to the updating it to 1.3.00 after that was after 4 times starting constinly beeping i thought mayby it had to be updated directly tot 1.4 but same result when i in both updates look to the bin file offourse i see that it was abborted and try again. so in the 1.3 verion i tryed restarting the AC without ejecting the sd card to look if that makes any difference but also failed. without ejecting the sd to look to the results i don't know what the result was but if i let it beep you get crazy because you know it is the sound of failed update. any help/ tips are welcome. sorry the english is not that good because i was typing to fast that you get if you are in a hurry but i wanted post this before leaving so that i could help faster.

thnks for the answers
2015-10-4
Use props
glasbreekt
lvl.1

Netherlands

i already read about that the 1.4 is only for the aircraft so i first put the 1.3 on a flash drive to update both controllers. than i was first trying with this firmware also the aircraft. but i know that i have to repeat the update for all battery's but because i get in the aircraft the other times faster the constantly beep i finally decide to put off the aircraft because i know that it is a failure sound. so i don't know if the battery update was already complete for trying the other battery if you here those sounds with already the first you keep trying with the first one to complete the update before you go to the next. ow and off couse the remote is off.
2015-10-5
Use props
glasbreekt
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi,

This is where I bin now update status keeps saying failed. But when I look in the DJI go app under the tab about. I see the versions and firmware is now 1.4.00.10 so up to date but the status still says update required and if I look it is the camera that is still 1.2.1.06+ yes the + stays behind the camera version in the about tab. So now I understand why it keeps saying failed. It seems to that everything is successful updated except the camera. So what can I do now?
again already thanks for the answers.
2015-10-9
Use props
Fred D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 56184 ft
Canada

glasbreekt@hotm Posted at 2015-10-9 10:31
Hi,

This is where I bin now update status keeps saying failed. But when I look in the DJI go app un ...

I have the opposite problem. I have done all the upgrades. In "ABOUT" I have
App.  2.3.0
Aircraft  1.300.00+
RC  1.3.00
Camera   1.400.10
When I try to update the Aircraft I get the text message " ABORT" "Firmware on the card is identical to or older then the current firmware on the aircraft"
I have tried to reinstall the firmware without success. I have reformatted the card and tried again but still only get 1.300.00+  Not 1.400.10
Any help would be appreciated
2015-10-11
Use props
Fred D
lvl.4
Canada

Solved it. Thanks anyway
2015-10-11
Use props
willie
New
South Africa

Question on firmware  updates: Under About in my DJI Go app I have the following versions installed:
App 2.4.0
Aircraft 1.2.1.0+
RC 1.4.30
Camera 1.0.0.30

Under Overall status there are no upgrades available, does this mean that everything is up to date now? I am just confused with all the different version numbers? your assistance will be appreciated.
2015-10-26
Use props
WA2Sorg
New

United States

Fred D Posted at 2015-10-11 17:40
Solved it. Thanks anyway

How did you solve this issue?
2015-10-26
Use props
Fred D
lvl.4
Canada

WA2Sorg@gmail.c Posted at 2015-10-26 14:18
How did you solve this issue?

I reinstalled the previous firmware "1.2.6" then reinstalled 1.3 then 1.4  and it all works fine now.
2015-10-26
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

OK I am having problems with this new v1.5 which is failing to install.

tried downgrading to 4 and then to 1.5 - didn't work.  Wiped memory card
tried downgrading to 3 and then to 1.5 - didn't work. Wiped card
tried down grading to 4 again and then to 1.5 - didn't work
downloaded 1.5 again  - fails

2015-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules