Can I use the Lightbridge 2 with my Ronin-M?
5463 9 2015-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dominic.tinner
New
Switzerland

I own a DJI Ronin-M and want to stream the HDMI signal to an external monitor. Is this possible with the new generation Lightbridge or have I to use the 1st generation? Could I use the Lightbridge remote instead of the Ronin remote, and also stream the video signal to other devices? Could I also use the Go App to control motion?

2015-9-15
Use props
Gobi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45046 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Yes, you can use LB2 to control Ronin-M and transmit video stream. you can use APP to view video and use HDMI or SDI port output video signal to other devices.
2015-9-15
Use props
dominic.tinner
New
Switzerland

Gobi Posted at 2015-9-16 05:36
Yes, you can use LB2 to control Ronin-M and transmit video stream. you can use APP to view video and ...

Great! Thank you very much for your answer
2015-9-16
Use props
ricardo.silva19
lvl.3
Portugal

A micro hdmi to micro hdmi is needed to connect to the LB port (secondary camera on LB2) or there is a way the Ronin m can transmite the video from the camera with the LB port we connect to control the Ronin m?
2015-11-6
Use props
marcel
New

United States

can I control my Ronin ( tilt / pan )  with the Lightbridge 2 controller?
2016-5-23
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

marcel@stashpr. Posted at 2016-5-23 22:36
can I control my Ronin ( tilt / pan )  with the Lightbridge 2 controller?

Hello.
The LB2 controller can control the gimbal when it is connected via the LB port on the Ronin-M.
(I've answered your question in your own post: http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;extra=#pid413097)

Thanks.
2016-5-24
Use props
flostone5
lvl.1
Switzerland

I have a S900 with Lightbridge 2 and want to buy the Ronin-M as a universal gimbal for the S900. Now the magic question is:
Can I use the my LB controller to fly the drone and controll the gimbal together
(same as with the Zenmuse)?
2018-2-16
Use props
harry winston films
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6844 ft

United States

i have the same questions...i even have a follow focus from dji that i used with the inspire 1,but how i connect it to use the lightbridge 2 remote so i can control the focus on the x5 connected to my s900...
2018-6-6
Use props
Paul Suthard
lvl.3
Flight distance : 116634 ft
United States

I have the same question
2018-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules