The pre-recording function does not work correctly!
332 6 5-21 09:53
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ereke mixkz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 389888 ft
Kazakhstan

I ask everyone to support this post so that the developers notice this post.
The problem is with the pre-recording functions on DJI Osmo Action 4.
In the settings I turn on this function and after turning off the camera this function is disabled, this is very inconvenient, when hiking with a team, you have to stop the whole group and turn on this setting, when rafting on a boat it is very dangerous, you can drop the camera when you turn on this function, and there are so many stories!
PLEASE make an update so that the pre-recording function does not turn off in the settings after turning off the camera.
When turned on, the camera itself started pre-recording!
If this is difficult to do, then please make at least a qr code like in Go Pro Labs to quickly enable the settings!

5-21 09:53
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We want you to know that this suggestion has already been forwarded and will be given careful consideration by our development team. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Have a nice day.
5-22 00:52
Use props
Anonymous
Really like to have problems resolved thank you
5-22 03:55
Use props
Ereke mixkz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 389888 ft
Kazakhstan

DJI Tony Posted at 5-22 00:52
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We want you to know that this suggestion has already been forwarded and will be given careful consideration by our development team. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Have a nice day.

Thank you, I will be very glad if this is resolved!
5-22 06:01
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Ereke mixkz Posted at 5-22 06:01
Thank you, I will be very glad if this is resolved!

You are most welcome. Please reach us anytime if you have further concerns. Thank you for your patience.
5-25 01:46
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Anonymous Posted at 5-22 03:55
Really like to have problems resolved thank you

I understand. We are actively submitting your feedback to the related team to handle. Thank you for your patience.
5-25 01:48
Use props
lil vano
New

Germany

Hi everyone ! More than half a year passed now. Is there any solution to this problem? This is very annoying since the pre recording function was one of the reasons I bought this camera !!!

I might have to change back to GoPro Hero again if this won't be solved.

I mean: this is one very basic coding issue which should be solved in minutes. I cannot understand this.

Can you please let me know about any news?
10-2 11:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules