12Next >
4015 57 6-6 19:14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI App Team
R&D Team

Hong Kong

EN分享图 (2).png

The Fly Spot Challenge is still ongoing, come and participate to win DJI Avata 2 and Osmo Pocket 3

6-6 19:14
Use props
Phatdad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7533698 ft
  • >>>
United States

Enjoying the challenge, already uploading fly spots
6-6 23:07
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6337615 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

One Fly Spot added, so far.
6-9 02:58
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 15095994 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very cool challenge
6-9 03:06
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Sounds great!
6-9 04:33
Use props
Phatdad
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

The app is very slow now, struggling to upload images to fly spots. Also not all of the fly spots I’ve create have not been approved in 24 hours?  Still waiting too be approved 3-4 days later? I have 12 fly spots waiting for approval/assessment.
6-9 09:13
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
Flight distance : 2956509 ft
United Kingdom

Shame you cant link a video to the Fly Spot, or upload it directly from the computer... I dont shoot photo, just video, and I upload to YT via the computer not my phone... Come on DJI, make it work for us all... I have 120 location pinned on Done Scene Map that I would happily share...
6-9 12:40
Use props
Phatdad
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Albion Drones Posted at 6-9 12:40
Shame you cant link a video to the Fly Spot, or upload it directly from the computer... I dont shoot photo, just video, and I upload to YT via the computer not my phone... Come on DJI, make it work for us all... I have 120 location pinned on Done Scene Map that I would happily share...

You can upload videos, but need to do it in skypixel mobile app, just click on link to a fly spot
6-9 12:54
Use props
Frank_GER
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54987 ft
Germany

Hello drone friends.
I will not participate in this challenge and will not publish many flyspots. For well-known buildings etc. that may all be ok. For the few places found with difficulty where you can find peace and quiet and don't disturb anyone with 30 minutes flying time, I see this rather critically. If there are suddenly a lot of drones flying in a small place or square, people are disturbed and start to reject it. It's comparable to a motorcycle or 50 motorcycles on a nice road. This is just my opinion. Frank, drone pilot, car and motorcycle user.
6-9 22:54
Use props
XdekHckr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 890827 ft

Poland

Frank_GER Posted at 6-9 22:54
Hello drone friends.
I will not participate in this challenge and will not publish many flyspots. For well-known buildings etc. that may all be ok. For the few places found with difficulty where you can find peace and quiet and don't disturb anyone with 30 minutes flying time, I see this rather critically. If there are suddenly a lot of drones flying in a small place or square, people are disturbed and start to reject it. It's comparable to a motorcycle or 50 motorcycles on a nice road. This is just my opinion. Frank, drone pilot, car and motorcycle user.

a lot of people is mad when motorcycle is making big noise, people won't be mad about drone that is more quitet than this combustion ...
6-10 10:14
Use props
Frank_GER
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54987 ft
Germany

XdekHckr Posted at 6-10 10:14
a lot of people is mad when motorcycle is making big noise, people won't be mad about drone that is more quitet than this combustion ...

is not against motorbikes. To much of anything people do not like. 10 talking people under a open window etc. 1 Drone every 10 days will not be noticed. 3 pilots a day with car doors, talking etc. is what I mean. Think about pleas a little that way. Sorry for every missunderstood.
6-10 14:31
Use props
HatterBatter1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 589678 ft
United States

I live on a small island. Please stop declining my fly spots just because they are similar to others
6-10 15:13
Use props
davitzakari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 525331 ft
  • >>>
United States

you disabled flight records sync in order to not get banned in US and now you're triggering people to create fly spots through this "photo challenge"? what are you doing?
6-11 09:00
Use props
djiuser_CSqeu0c8lCbR
New

Germany

I dont get it, i uploaded 35 fly spots and just 15 spots are giving me points in the bestlist how?

Are just new new spots that i create are good in this challenge for points or can i also create a review in an existing fly spot?
6-12 01:51
Use props
DJI App Team
R&D Team

Hong Kong

djiuser_CSqeu0c8lCbR Posted at 6-12 01:51
I dont get it, i uploaded 35 fly spots and just 15 spots are giving me points in the bestlist how?

Are just new new spots that i create are good in this challenge for points or can i also create a review in an existing fly spot?

hi only newly created fly spots will be counted into this challenge. Our professional review team will evaluate the Fly Spot you created. For more tips,you could click the links below to see more details

Discover Everything About Fly Spots in Just 60 Seconds:https://app-h5.dji.com/8A3A4DCF5 ... 1-8271-344b4be66e75

How to Create New Fly Spots in Four Easy Steps
https://app-h5.dji.com/8A3A4DCF5 ... 6-967f-120b981db0ba

Secrets to Getting Your Fly Spot Approved Quickly
https://app-h5.dji.com/8A3A4DCF5 ... c-b4d0-83ecf505615b
6-13 19:47
Use props
DJI App Team
R&D Team

Hong Kong

Blériot53 Posted at 6-9 02:58
One Fly Spot added, so far.

Keep pushing and sprint towards the top 10 to win the prize
6-13 19:51
Use props
DJI App Team
R&D Team

Hong Kong

Phatdad Posted at 6-9 09:13
The app is very slow now, struggling to upload images to fly spots. Also not all of the fly spots I’ve create have not been approved in 24 hours?  Still waiting too be approved 3-4 days later? I have 12 fly spots waiting for approval/assessment.

Due to the weekend, the review time may takes longer. If you are using Android device, you could upgrade the app version to 1.13.5 to fix this issue
6-13 19:53
Use props
DJI App Team
R&D Team

Hong Kong

Albion Drones Posted at 6-9 12:40
Shame you cant link a video to the Fly Spot, or upload it directly from the computer... I dont shoot photo, just video, and I upload to YT via the computer not my phone... Come on DJI, make it work for us all... I have 120 location pinned on Done Scene Map that I would happily share...

If you are using Android device, you could upgrade the app version to 1.13.5 to fix this issue
6-13 19:54
Use props
DJI App Team
R&D Team

Hong Kong

Frank_GER Posted at 6-9 22:54
Hello drone friends.
I will not participate in this challenge and will not publish many flyspots. For well-known buildings etc. that may all be ok. For the few places found with difficulty where you can find peace and quiet and don't disturb anyone with 30 minutes flying time, I see this rather critically. If there are suddenly a lot of drones flying in a small place or square, people are disturbed and start to reject it. It's comparable to a motorcycle or 50 motorcycles on a nice road. This is just my opinion. Frank, drone pilot, car and motorcycle user.

hi, we are respecting everyone's wishes. However, regarding the privacy issues and concerns about being disturbed that you mentioned, we need to clarify. To maintain public safety and minimize the impact on the public, create Fly Spots in sensitive areas such as private residences is prohibited.
The aim of Fly Spot is to built a hub for enthusiasts to swap tips and showcase their works and adventures. Therefore, we encourage everyone to provide helpful information for everyone's aerial photography adventures. It's all about teamwork for epic flights!
6-13 20:18
Use props
DJI App Team
R&D Team

Hong Kong

davitzakari Posted at 6-11 09:00
you disabled flight records sync in order to not get banned in US and now you're triggering people to create fly spots through this "photo challenge"? what are you doing?

hi, we are respecting everyone's wishes. However, regarding the privacy issues and concerns about being disturbed that you mentioned, we need to clarify. To maintain public safety and minimize the impact on the public, create Fly Spots in sensitive areas such as private residences is prohibited.
The aim of Fly Spot is to built a hub for enthusiasts to swap tips and showcase their works and adventures. Therefore, we encourage everyone to provide helpful information for everyone's aerial photography adventures. It's all about teamwork for epic flights!
6-13 20:18
Use props
DJI App Team
R&D Team

Hong Kong

HatterBatter1 Posted at 6-10 15:13
I live on a small island. Please stop declining my fly spots just because they are similar to others

6-13 20:19
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6337615 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI App Team Posted at 6-13 19:51
Keep pushing and sprint towards the top 10 to win the prize

I doubt that my limited activities will trouble the top ten
6-13 22:04
Use props
djiuser_bqLDyitp2WIt
New

Malaysia

What is the latest version of the DJI Fly & Mimo Firmware please? I have not been using both my drone as well as my pocket2 camera for quite a long while now. Thank you.
6-14 00:28
Use props
BetterBizTech
Captain
Flight distance : 6870043 ft
  • >>>
United States

WIll give it a try. I hav one up already. from before.
6-15 10:20
Use props
Th3Sm1le4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 719770 ft
United Kingdom

I've got about 5 up now, more are coming soon
6-17 22:45
Use props
djiuser_YQF2ybZnwHCO
lvl.1

Canada

What’s the difference between creations and visited? I’ve created 66 flyspots but it says I only have 32 visited locations and only 32 spots added for the fly spot challenge.

Thanks for any response, just want to make sure all my added spots get counted!
IMG_4377.png
6-18 13:17
Use props
djiuser_YQF2ybZnwHCO
lvl.1

Canada

djiuser_CSqeu0c8lCbR Posted at 6-12 01:51

I’m having the same issue where only some of my creations are giving me points! I think it’s something to do with your visited vs creations list. As of right now it looks like you’re only awarded points for your creations that are also on your visited list.

I have no idea why only some are on visited list and others aren’t. Doesn’t make any sense to me
6-18 13:22
Use props
djiuser_K2j6fXs4Vt2f
lvl.1

Brazil

I don't have a drone, Can I still participate?
6-23 15:59
Use props
Deronlevy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1994426 ft

Jamaica

cant wait to start
6-26 09:30
Use props
Th3Sm1le4
lvl.2
United Kingdom

djiuser_YQF2ybZnwHCO Posted at 6-18 13:22
I’m having the same issue where only some of my creations are giving me points! I think it’s something to do with your visited vs creations list. As of right now it looks like you’re only awarded points for your creations that are also on your visited list.

I have no idea why only some are on visited list and others aren’t. Doesn’t make any sense to me

The visited spots refer to individual fly spots created, while the creations refer to individual photos/videos/photo sphere throughout all your fly spots. Hope this helps
6-28 11:01
Use props
Zatoka
lvl.1
Flight distance : 553638 ft

Sri Lanka

Could anyone please tell me when the winner will be announced?

Thank you!

7-2 06:20
Use props
Phatdad
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Any updates on the winners for the event?
7-2 10:24
Use props
KOVAK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 668658 ft
Germany

Zatoka Posted at 7-2 06:20
Could anyone please tell me when the winner will be announced?

Thank you!

Hey! Congratulations with 1st place. It was really unexpected to see the change in leaderboard after it’s ended. How many have you been doing a day?

Ps. I’m also waiting for results and tried to contact with them, but nothing heard back yet!
7-2 10:25
Use props
Th3Sm1le4
lvl.2
United Kingdom

We'll just have to be patient...
7-2 11:15
Use props
Zatoka
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

KOVAK Posted at 7-2 10:25
Hey! Congratulations with 1st place. It was really unexpected to see the change in leaderboard after it’s ended. How many have you been doing a day?

Ps. I’m also waiting for results and tried to contact with them, but nothing heard back yet!

Hey!
Thank you so much!
I was doing 70-100 a day, and on the last day, I did 180.
So, it's pending a lot more in the queue. That's why it's updated after the end, I think.
7-2 12:30
Use props
Zatoka
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

7-2 12:30
Use props
Hagi3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 486864 ft
Belgium

When and where we  will  see the result? do you guys know?
7-2 12:36
Use props
djiuser_xrTJQeLP6TXQ
New

Finland

7-2 12:45
Use props
Hagi3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 486864 ft
Belgium

djiuser_xrTJQeLP6TXQ Posted at 7-2 12:45
[view_image]

Thank you very much.
7-2 12:56
Use props
djiuser_vl36zFpHJTKw
lvl.1

South Africa

Thank you. Where can we go to view this list of the top 10? We are interested in the standings.
7-3 00:25
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules