Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
T-Motors Antigravity 9*3 Carbon Fiber Props
1830 5 2015-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kit Walker
lvl.3

Australia

WARNING. Using non-DJI brand props are dangerous and probably voids warranty. Don't do it.

For the rest of us idiots who do silly things.., Are these blades any good?
The store selling them are very trustworthy, just wanted some feedback from people who have used other propellers in the past.

T-Motors Antigravity 9*3 Carbon Fiber Props.
  • 2-piece set (1 CW and 1 CCW)
  • 5.5g each (compare to Phantom stock plastic props at 6.1g each)
  • 9 inches (larger diameter means more, higher efficiency thrust, for loads like gimbals or larger batteries).
  • 100% factory balanced

Would a larger blade, require more power? (And lower flight times?)
More thrust.., less battery/flight time.
2015-9-16
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

All the carefully programmed flight characteristics of the aircraft would probably go right out the window if you were to use props not approved by DJI. Personally, I would not risk it.
2015-9-16
Use props
Kit Walker
lvl.3

Australia

Geebax Posted at 2015-9-16 20:34
All the carefully programmed flight characteristics of the aircraft would probably go right out the  ...

Yea, that makes sense. I might request more info.
2015-9-16
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

Of course they are good, those are the best Props you can get for P2 and P1. Super vibrant free camera footage. Those are the only ones that deserve the name carbon fibre. But as you said for the P3 you need the original props because of plastic threads
2015-9-16
Use props
pi-inthesky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13058 ft
United Kingdom

never buy third party props guards motors etc especialy if its not even a copy 1 loss of stability 2 loss of warranty 3 loss of craft 4 associated parts failure 5 damage to person and or property, for what you wont improve anything save a few pennies in the long run I don't think so, the unit was designed and built as a unit YOURE CHOICE  
2015-9-16
Use props
KS Drone productions
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92628 ft
Netherlands

I use those props with my P3 adv. and it works great! I have never a calmer and super vibrant free camera before. The only thing is: be sure the  are good installed and mounted. (You dont like to loose one of your props in the air :-) Speed reaction is also better. I'm verry impressed by those well ballanced props!
2019-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules