2677 51 2015-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alien tech
lvl.3
Flight distance : 84902 ft
Bulgaria

Moron Neighbors;
Hows this for clouds gathering on the social horizon regardsAnti drone rhetoric,
We live in small village about 3.5 miles from the nearesttown! The village has a total of around 12 houses in it. My house is in themiddle of a field about  40 meters fromthe back of some of these houses. So, whilst I am learning to master my new P3AI am flying most of the time from the middle of my garden to around 40ft and circling my own house. To learn to control and maneuver the P3!  But other times, as its all so rural here, I climb to about 400 to 800/900ft and film the landscape and they are full of hills, mountains in the distance, forests and fields.
Due to it appearing from their gardens and their perspective of distance it would appear I am at times hovering near directly above their house, doing a 360 degree scan of the surroundings.
We had the mayor appear today, saying he had, had complaints about me flying over their houses. And he attempted to try and say, it is illegal to fly over anyone’s house here and take film without their express persimmon.  Of course I went nuts at him; Saying look up,who own the sky, Not you or me, its Gods land not yours.  I also said if this was the case would you produce the appropriate laws which state such things, to which he just shrugged his shoulders. I said well, here is another law for you, he said what’s that, I said, I am the King of this country and I can do as I wish, But don’t ask me to also produce any law to support it  !   He said, they will try and shoot it down, air guns!  I said well isn’t shooting someone’s property also illegal, No answer from him!   I said to him, well, tell them to go ahead and try, from 4 or 500ft aiming  at a drone about 13 inches across moving and swaying 2 or 3 ft back and forth, A, they would not reach it with an air gun, B, if it did reach it, you got more chance of winning the lottery that hitting a 13 inch moving target at around 350 to 450ft, unless your some Olympic sniper champion, and  then your work would be cut out!  I also said, its no different from someone filming with Camcorder as they drive down the road through a village except itsup in the sky.  Anyway, if it’s illegal why are you here ( the mayor) and not the police, it’s because the police can do squat.  You know some people make me sick, they just have to try and stop people or control everything and everyone around them, bunch of sad acts. Come and see me, if they have a problem, I will soon tell these idiotic fools where to go!     

2015-9-16
Use props
Ulysse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1389931 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Should have been better to do a demo in order to educate them...
2015-9-16
Use props
Kit Walker
lvl.3

Australia

Most people (as you pointed out) are ill informed.
I suggest you just try explaining the technology to them. But calmly.

Show them some of your footage. Allow them to see that you can't make out individuals faces etc from that height. Although a small town makes it easy to narrow down, lol.
Answer questions they may have. Listen to their problems, and find solutions. And keep calling their bluff for not allowing you to fly.

Most importantly. Don't sh*t where you eat. You'll make a lot of enemies.
You won't know exactly who.., but they will know where you live.

And this is how violence starts. If I was your neighbour, and it was angry me from 5 years ago, I'd probably organise my mates and go around to smash your shit up. (not that drones annoy me, but I can see that they do to others). Or watch your daily patterns and pick a time to do you over. Or maybe wait till 3am and sneak in. Maybe some fuel under your front door? Dunno, there are some crazies out there bro.

Basically, because (regardless of you being right or not) you are pissing off a lot of people.
Perhaps my wife? Grandparents? My daughter? Your done.

Just be the smarter one. I always think that, if I am so much smarter than someone.., then I should be smart enough to explain it to them (without getting angry), and successfully so I get my way. Rather than violence etc.
From their POV (FPV lol), you are doing wrong.., refuse to stop.., and got angry at everyone.

2015-9-16
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

I occurs to me that it would be a good thing for us all to collaborate on drawing up a short information document that explains the actual laws relating to drones, plus answer some of the silly misconceptions such as being able to spy into your bedroom etc. Then you could carry them with you and hand them out to people when they challenge you.
2015-9-16
Use props
Alien tech
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Kit Walker Posted at 2015-9-16 13:24
Most people (as you pointed out) are ill informed.
I suggest you  Just try explaining the technolog ...

I see your point, but, as said its a very small village, and everyone knows everyone else;  regards, making enemies ; as per-normal 98% of the fellow UK people who live here, are complete piss heads, who like nothing more than downing loads of beer, watching a football match, and fighting over something pathetic afterwards (sad acts)  I am not like these sorts always been a bit of a loner keep myself to myself, don't get involved in local gossip or mini wars with someone.  Tried to help these people in the past and they (invented crap) about me, completely fabricated and almost started a fight way back 3 or 4 years ago, ( I keep away from these sots for their sake not my sake, I don't want end up in prison, so I stay low!) and all I was doing was helping someone, THANKS!   But trust me, I never ever go looking for trouble, just wish to be left alone. But they all also know me well enough not to poke the bear, Not one has the nuts to come around here, and tell me anything to my face. Spineless worms!  Getting a little older now, and retired from it over 10 years ago but I spent a long time training special forces operatives. Trust me they are nothing for me to worry about, ahhah Rambo and me were mates, as they say. It just makes me angry that people will not live and let live. That's half of why I came to live here, I have had enough of so called civilisation and large groups of people. Should have moved to Alaska as far North as possible, this place is not far enough I now think, my mistake.   
2015-9-16
Use props
Kit Walker
lvl.3

Australia

Alien tech Posted at 2015-9-16 20:42
I see your point, but, as said its a very small village, and everyone knows everyone else;  regard ...

Ahh, that's good to hear. I can't stand those types of people either. Lol, I thought you were "one of them".
I must admit, it is hard to remain calm around people like that.

Sounds like a demo and explanation of this new technology/hobby might be hard.
I have rowdy alco, footy mates who can't appreciate photography and hobby flying. They just want it to do flips, go fast and crash.

I can understand your frustration :/

2015-9-16
Use props
Alien tech
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Ulysse Posted at 2015-9-16 13:21
Should have been better to do a demo in order to educate them...

If they were sentient rational individuals, I would agree with you 100%, but they are not, I know the type!  These sad sorts thrive on trouble, and conflict, How do you say, they get off on it!!  rule 101 recognise a trap look for the markers/signs  hahah. Spent too much of my life, trying to not be there, stay low and obscure, out of sight out of mind they say, I don't even exist, thats how I try to be. Now I have drone problems, as its made me visable,  Grrrrrr!    All I want to do is enjoy myself But NO, can't have that can we!!
2015-9-16
Use props
Kit Walker
lvl.3

Australia

Alien tech Posted at 2015-9-16 20:49
If they were sentient rational individuals, I would agree with you 100%, but they are not, I know t ...

Lol, I thought you were young with that attitude. So feisty, lol.

Geebox Posted at 2015-9-16 20:42
I occurs to me that it would be a good thing for us all to collaborate on drawing up a short information document that explains the actual laws relating to drones, plus answer some of the silly misconceptions such as being able to spy into your bedroom etc. Then you could carry them with you and hand them out to people when they challenge you.

This might help.
2015-9-16
Use props
Alien tech
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Kit Walker Posted at 2015-9-16 14:01
Lol, I thought you were young with that attitude. So feisty, lol.

60 years old in about 6 months. brain still works, ish, but, like everyone, the body is finding it harder and harder to follow the head. I also believe the drones are a great way to exercise hand eye coordination, helps keep them motor -skills working and they are great fun too, when there is no hassle  !      
2015-9-16
Use props
bill
lvl.3

United States

Sorry to hear that you have a**hats to deal with!

I actually had the opposite experience while out flying yesterday.  I got the chance to explain the technology to two young families - mother and child.  In both cases they happened to be walking by as I was landing and stopped to watch the bird land.  I took the time to explain the technology to them, show them some video that I had just taken and talk about some of the myths in the news.  In all I spent 5 minutes with each group and they thanked me for sharing after. It was a nice way to spend an afternoon and now there are two more local families who aren't likely to get upset if they see me flying.
2015-9-16
Use props
Alien tech
lvl.3
Bulgaria

bill@northwoods Posted at 2015-9-16 14:17
Sorry to hear that you have a**hats to deal with!

I actually had the opposite experience while out  ...

Thats nice;  maybe you are fortunate to have some reasonable people nearby, its a good approach if the people are open minded and reasonable enough to examine and make an individual summery of this new Tech. Well done, I am please, it shows some people are willing to help, and others are willing and open enough to respond in a positive way!   If only all people were like this!   

My wife has always said it about me;  I seem to be a twat magnet. How right she is to!  
2015-9-16
Use props
Kyokushin
Second Officer
Flight distance : 296381 ft
Poland

It may depend on country and local law it is legal or not.
Read your law and IF you have right tell it to your local neighbors (the paragraphs from the law book).  If they will still not understand tell them they can call the police.
You may feel safe if you are on law.
There are many people on the world who live only to make your life worse, bad luck if they live next to You.

You can also offer to your neighberhood a free roof inspection, or beautifull photo of his house to keep good relations ;)
2015-9-16
Use props
Kit Walker
lvl.3

Australia

I live across the road from 3 large ovals right next to each other. Plenty of room for flying, and it rarely gets used.
But, I still choose to drive to an oval next to swamp land and an RC park, because I don't like the neighbours/others seeing me with the drone, then walking back to my house.

When I fly at my swamp oval/field.., sometimes people will approach me from the oval side. (I fly over the swamp mostly).
They are either;
1) Farmers, wondering about how they can check fence lines etc.
2) Some cool guys who are into cool things. Might even want to be filmed doing something cool.
3) People (women so far) who ask specific questions, hinting that you are using it to spy or perv. Calling it suspicious, or creepy.

It's because of (3) that I don't like being associated with drones.., especially linked to my home. I couldn't be arsed educating everyone/arguing, so I gave up and just "perv/annoy" people who don't know where I live. Yay! I have flown 3 different locations in 2 months. River, Cemetery, and 99% of the time.., Swamp.

The people you are dealing with (4) don't really care upon seeing a drone, or nice camera. They will just want to see if you can make it do flips, go fast and crash.
Then will forget about it in 2 minutes.., unless influenced by (3).
2015-9-16
Use props
Alien tech
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Kyokushin Posted at 2015-9-16 14:30
It may depend on country and local law it is legal or not.

Read your law and IF you have right tell ...

Yep, already checked no legislation regards Dones here at all,  at the minute.  I have a license to fly ultralight aircraft, but for years over here, hundreds flew them with no checks, licences  or balances at all. They even made their own aircraft which were hugely questionable, and took payed jolly's rides for tourists without any accountability whatsoever. In fact 4 people I flew with in the past ,and knew, killed themselves as a result of bad maintenances and ignorance.
One guy landed at an airfield one day, I was at, about 3.5 years ago, he was about to take off again, and I jumped in front of his machine and stopped him, as I had noticed his front wheel was about to fall off . They all had a death wish I think!  Sounds funny now, but he would have caused a very serious accident or killed himself, if I had not spotted it.  Honest people you can't make this shit up!  Another guy I knew, designed his own machine and built it, was showing off with a passenger at about 800ft, completely lost control and nosed dived 800ft into and empty swimming pool, Both dead!  

Drones are so new here, it will take them about 10 years to legislate anything on them, and even then, no one will take any notice.  it is as it is I suppose!   
2015-9-16
Use props
pi-inthesky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13058 ft
United Kingdom

Allen tech your not being very diplomatic your just fueling the fire find a field mate and make sure you get land owners permission from your description your breaking every rule in the book.Hope the police don't get involved you wont have a leg to stand on.good luck
2015-9-16
Use props
pi-inthesky
Second Officer
United Kingdom

should have included within UK CAA regs
2015-9-16
Use props
Kyokushin
Second Officer
Flight distance : 296381 ft
Poland

Alien tech Posted at 2015-9-16 13:42
Yep, already checked no legislation regards Dones here at all,  at the minute.  I have a license to ...

Drones are 'flying models' in most of countries and there are some legislations for this type of aircraft. If not, they should be considered as normal 'aircracft'.

However, there are zones (G, uncontrolled) when even planes can fly without any special permissions or flight planes.
These zones should be described by your airspace manage agency (i do not know what is name of that in Your country), check zone, if this is G, propably you can fly as you want (or there is no other contraindications in your air law such as minimum height for example).

You shoudl have some 'flying models' forum in country, maybe these guys will help.

In my country drones was legislated two years ago, but this legislation have a few nonsenses and will be upadted (... in another few years ;) )
2015-9-16
Use props
Alien tech
lvl.3
Bulgaria

pi-inthesky@hot Posted at 2015-9-16 15:02
Allen tech your not being very diplomatic your just fueling the fire find a field mate and make sure ...

Who's book ?   rules are for robots, I am not a robot are you ?  common sense, reasonableness,  and intelligence are what I go on.  350 tones and 500 MPH + at 30+ thousand feet aircraft zoom across our sky everyday, do they fly over cities and houses  ?   what happens if they drop out the sky, and trust me they do!  So how am I putting anyone in peril hovering 3 to 400ft over my own garden with a 2.5 lb P3 or flying over scrub land with a hand full of houses dotted here and there.  P.S farmers don't own the sky, So why should I ask them if I can fly through it?  This kind of mentality is exactly why I moved out of that **** country. Rules, rules and rules. Money, money,money, bits of paper, and more bits of paper!  don't do this, don't do that, fines, fines and more fines.  If your happy with it great, I am glad your happy. I am not, and have attempted to do something about it. I am not buzzing some 19 year old topless sunbather or acting like some perv spooking anyone's house. From 350/450ft they can barely see the dam thing, they are being A** holes. Who's  NOT being diplomatic now ?  They hate me because I am not one of the GANG, Not a P** head and don't like football, so I am a weird- o. Well F*** them .   WHats next, an NVQ and a licence to breath ? Skill center course on wipping your own ass! Some people have No idea whats going on in the world today, they run around obliviouse to the ever increasing strangle hold the 0.2% have imposed on everyone., so consummed in their little lives, they are obliviouse that billions are being stolen daily by the untouchables, carry out mass murder of whole nations, while everyone else is being told YOU have to abide by rediculouse laws, which by the way are only in place for the masses NOT them. But you try and defend your family from someone or soemthing and YOUR a criminal. Wake the hell up !   They have actively destroyed individuality, people fall on a railway lines and they stand and watch, is that what its come to, it happend, too scared of being sued  to help. and NO training on how to help. Are people, people or zombies, I know what I am and its not the walking dead!
2015-9-16
Use props
emptymind
lvl.2

United States

Maybe you need to be even more remote. However you need to call on your neighbours and resolve this nicely. Why? Because your attitude is exactly how drones become legislated... you are making enemies at your own cost. Neighbours will then get together and make local byelaws... poof... gone is your freedom to fly drones over them.
2015-9-16
Use props
pi-inthesky
Second Officer
United Kingdom

OH LISTEN TO YOURSELF ANGRY YOUNG/OLD MAN GET OF YOUR SOAP BOX DONT NEED YOUR TYPE REPRESENTING THE MORE RESPONSIBLE OPERATORS IN THIS INDUSTRY MAYBE WE SHOULD START A POLL ON YOUR REMARKS AGREE OR DISAGREE MAYBE NOT WASTE OF TIME YOU LOOSE
2015-9-16
Use props
Alien tech
lvl.3
Bulgaria

emptymind Posted at 2015-9-16 17:09
Maybe you need to be even more remote. However you need to call on your neighbours and resolve this  ...

So now you bow the Knee the the sheeple, Your choice Not my choice!
2015-9-16
Use props
Alien tech
lvl.3
Bulgaria

pi-inthesky@hot Posted at 2015-9-16 17:11
OH LISTEN TO YOURSELF ANGRY YOUNG/OLD MAN GET OF YOUR SOAP BOX DONT NEED YOUR TYPE REPRESENTING THE  ...

Good idea, do it!
2015-9-16
Use props
Alien tech
lvl.3
Bulgaria

OH LISTEN TO YOURSELF ANGRY YOUNG/OLD MAN GET OF YOUR SOAP BOX DONT NEED YOUR TYPE REPRESENTING THE  ...

P.S was I shouting at you ?
2015-9-16
Use props
Alien tech
lvl.3
Bulgaria

You have not addressed (1) thing I mentioned all I got back was some vague get off your soap box kind of thing !  Very productive.
2015-9-16
Use props
Alien tech
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Your not a football fan and drink beer are you ?
2015-9-16
Use props
Alien tech
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Kit Walker Posted at 2015-9-16 14:33
I live across the road from 3 large ovals right next to each other. Plenty of room for flying, and i ...

I get you you, but flying over a grave yard is dangerous You might kill someone, or wake the dead !
Other than seeing a larger area, Could anyone explane the difference between walking down a road with a HD Vid camcorder filming a street scence and flying 90ft up and doing the same thing ?   Thus; do you need persmission or licence to walk down the public road with your camcorder and film EVEN IN THE UK ?  Answer NO!

I Also have some heavy duty security cameras mounted on my roof or near roof and can read newspaper headlines from 300ft away, it has 200meter night vision illumination, and auto records anything which moves.  Do I need to ask permission for that too ?  its high, it films, and records and has night vision too, will I need a licence  ? hahahah.
2015-9-16
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

i suggest you get the mayor to come back and do a demo so he can see with his own eyes that once at around 100' you cant see much but scenery, show him that there are no zoom lenses and night vision etc. once they have seen the capabilities of the camera and they still want to be ignorant then take the gloves off if u feel that is the best course of action
2015-9-16
Use props
pi-inthesky
Second Officer
United Kingdom

The issue is safety belay their issues by explaining and demonstrating not ranting Oh yeah don't mind a drink now and again played pro football not much time for any of that now.Try to promote not demote might find life gets easier upward and onward
2015-9-16
Use props
Alien tech
lvl.3
Bulgaria

pi-inthesky@hot Posted at 2015-9-16 19:00
The issue is safety belay their issues by explaining and demonstrating not ranting Oh yeah don't min ...

Well I have move the operation to the middle of nowhere, I expect the next thing will be complaints by the local bird population !
2015-9-16
Use props
Kit Walker
lvl.3

Australia

Alien tech Posted at 2015-9-17 00:30
I get you you, but flying over a grave yard is dangerous You might kill someone, or wake the dead ! ...

Lol, it's loud enough to wake them I'm sure.
I have a Sony NEX VG20, and I get in trouble a lot for some reason.
I can take photos of a flower on the side of the road, and still have women pull over claiming I was somehow perving or acting suspicious.

I have been called by the police 3 times. Each time. I go down, with my footage and show them what I've done, and explain I am a uni student. They understand.., but still.

There will always be people who are suss or weirded out.

I also get angry in these situations, and find it hard to control. I feel like yelling.., look at me!
I'm mid-20s, look like Brad Pitt, not only do most women want to screw me, but so do their daughters. I have a 20mbps internet connection with free HD porn. So why the heck would I want to photograph your ugly ass from either a flowers perspective.., or as a dot from above.
Or what, am I just the stereotypical blonde haired, green eyed terrorist living in rural Australia.., planning mass attack on grasslands and trees.
I dunno. My new strategy is to laugh at idiots, rather than get angry, but it's very hard to do, and still very stressful. I haven't perfected it yet, still get angry easily.
2015-9-16
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

pi-inthesky@hot Posted at 2015-9-17 00:00
The issue is safety belay their issues by explaining and demonstrating not ranting Oh yeah don't min ...

i dont think the issue is safety, i believe it is lack of knowledge and scared of bring spied on.
2015-9-16
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

I would just move..  It's not about winning or losing anything.. Life is so much better when you get along with your neighbors..  Then no one nit picks and when they come by its to say hi and check out your new toy....  Always meet the neighbors at least once before moving into place with neighbors unless you live in the middle of 150 acres..  Lol..  I would love to have met this mayor of a town of 12 people.. Lol.
2015-9-16
Use props
Phuglie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 45226 ft
United Kingdom

I can't comment on Bulgarian village life - but a smile often turns away rage!
2015-9-16
Use props
Alien tech
lvl.3
Bulgaria

rayrokni Posted at 2015-9-16 23:37
i dont think the issue is safety, i believe it is lack of knowledge and scared of bring spied on.

Yep so do I, They are are a bunch of (criminals)  not saying it to be nasty. I see lots going on, illegal wood being chopped down by Gypsies and sold to this guy , the mayor knows of it, Does nothing!  One guy has about 13 cars, all UK registered, and has had many on the road for over 2.5 years, all illegal police know about them, DO NOTHING!  I even had one alcoholic crazy bitch down the hill who phoned the police to say I was trying to kill her with sniper rifle, so O, had the local SWAT team up here, looking for bullet holes in the wall, and ask me about it! I said trust me if it were true, I would only need 1 shot, and she would have been gone. But it was complete lies anyway. Trust me this woman is completely out there.  MAD! so is her old man. Another house they never speak to me, why I have not idea!  I even had others accuse me me of locking my wife in the house on purpose, and taking her mobile phone away so she had no contact with her friend. All due to 1 day, just one day, I accidentally took her keys, early morning  and went flying some time ago. so, Chinese whispers started, and almost know one speaks to me around the town cos they got me down as some twisted wife abuser!    You are not dealing with reasonable people here !! As said, How the Mayor could stand there and say they will shoot the drone down, (illegal by the way) but I can't fly 40 or 50 meters away and 5 or 600ft over a stupid village and keep a stright face I will never know! SO he don't mind them openly admitting they would try and shot something down, but, will only address you flying over the village or near it, that there is NO rule against anyway!   Come on!  
2015-9-16
Use props
Alien tech
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Kit Walker Posted at 2015-9-16 23:26
Lol, it's loud enough to wake them I'm sure.
I have a Sony NEX VG20, and I get in trouble a lot fo ...

I am glad!  Not that you are being picked on, NO,  glad that you seem to see that people, lots of them are very strange, and paranoid. And you seem to be aware what people can be like. I know what it's like, and it seems you obliviously do to!   A lot of people out there are going or have gone very, very odd ( I have theories as to why) but that's another story. The fact is, there are far more nutters out there than we all like to think there is!
2015-9-16
Use props
Alien tech
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Phuglie Posted at 2015-9-17 00:09
I can't comment on Bulgarian village life - but a smile often turns away rage!

Often your right. But there are those out there, would just as quick give you the V sign too.  But where does this leave some people ?  those who would enjoy to create problems and conflict, control, and make their own rules up are calling the shots, and those of us who are trying, or wish to be reasonable/fair are bending to appease those who are unofficially in control. People are children and they act like children when they don't get their own way. The reality is, many have grown to become adults, but only physically, mentally they still in that same old school playground!  You can't reason with those who won't be reasoned with !      
2015-9-16
Use props
Phuglie
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Alien tech Posted at 2015-9-17 07:31
Often your right. But there are those out there, would just as quick give you the V sign too.  Bu ...

That's right - you just have to leave them to get on with their sad and pathetic existences - who knows maybe one day they'll mature and realise what their life could have been had they been somewhat different in their approaches to fellow human beings! I'm getting past middle-age and I don't bend like I used to
2015-9-16
Use props
Alien tech
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Mark97564 Posted at 2015-9-16 23:38
I would just move..  It's not about winning or losing anything.. Life is so much better when you get ...

moving, yes to where ?  it  seems they are like some reenactment of the walking dead, the zombies are everywhere. So you go to somewhere new, until someone else gets the ass over some fantasised reason, and off it goes again. But what does it imply ?  Your running, from unreasonable children who are determined one way or another to have their own way. Back to squire one!   many here may know that story of the white bird in the flock of blackbirds, they won't wear it, they turn on the odd one out. I know nothing of football, not my scene, don't really drink a lot, am interested in education and current events, and other obscure interests like UFO's and secret governments, and alike, and really weird stuff like flying drones!

They on the other hand think I am nuts ( the black or white bird thing again) seem to enjoy football, talk, argue over which is the best teams, whiles getting drunk, create problems with each other, fight, and often try and get sexual relations with someone else's wife/ husband on the side, then laugh and gossip about it behind everyone's back.  WHich invariably ends in a massive fight and yet another marriage breaks up. SOme here need to watch that very, very sad program on UK TV called the  The Jeremy Kyle Show. if you have never seen it, watch it, its an education of just how far some sections of society have descended!  I have watched a few, from a fascination perspective, but I also find it quite depressing to see just how debase parts of humanity gone to.  These are the types I am dealing with here.  I don't have millions to remove myself far from their reach or their irrational crazed behavior. so I try and stay away, but they won't let that happen.    
  They have to bring everthing DOWN to their level. Thats what I am fighting against
2015-9-16
Use props
Alien tech
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Phuglie Posted at 2015-9-17 09:44
That's right - you just have to leave them to get on with their sad and pathetic existences - who  ...

Good and so you should not bend unreasonably, we are all different and unique, we should respect each other and allow others to lead their own lives, without attempting to control use and manipulate everything around us !   I am sure you would agree, we should act like adults and be responsible and respectful to everything around us. I hate some legislation, but as all here would say, if some idiot decided to fly their P3 across the the decent, take off area and runways of an airport, its NOT responsible, its reckless, thoughtless and selfish, not to mention dangerous. They should have a very, very serious ass kicking and thrown in prison for it.  But to create issues of the likes of the above is just Trolling for trouble for the hell of trolling for trouble.  If you not stalking /spooking someones house, Perving  some young girl  with your drone kind of thing, then SO what, a drone flies over  1or 2 houses at 150/ 250ft  with a similar sound of an electric strimmer, for 5/10 seconds as it passes over once or twice now and then. No more intrusive than my dogs barking , and less intrusive than my petrol mover. I am not stopping to spy on them, as other have said, the camera is not good enough from that height anyway. As someone else said, it more than likely due to one of them being paranoid I am going to see his yard or garden full of stolen stuff or some shady dealing going on!  I am half sure thats some of the reason they are panicking.   
But of course what about Google earth, yes mapped 99.9% of the entire planet, roads/street views, just about everything, houses from the road and air, even military bases  Why is everyone on my back as it were. Go sort Google out first!!  Na that won't happen Cos its the giant CIA data pond and they make the rules up, so they are not in the mix!        
2015-9-16
Use props
Phuglie
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Alien tech Posted at 2015-9-17 08:14
I am going to see his yard or garden full of stolen stuff or some shady dealing going on! ...

Maybe you should offer your services to the Police... - don't let the idiots get you down - they're not worth it
2015-9-16
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules