the village in question

the village in question
2015-9-17
Use props
Phuglie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 45226 ft
United Kingdom

Hears screams coming from the pool area, where the topless girlfriend of the Mayor runs towards the big house -
2015-9-17
Use props
Alien tech
lvl.3
Flight distance : 84902 ft
Bulgaria

Phuglie Posted at 2015-9-17 13:52
Hears screams coming from the pool area, where the topless girlfriend of the Mayor runs towards the  ...

many a true word spoken in jest !!!
2015-9-17
Use props
jeffreyqaunaq
lvl.3
Flight distance : 140164 ft
Canada

good job keep flying cant wait to see your village of beauty scenery  
2015-9-17
Use props
msoto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 460522 ft
United States

Phuglie Posted at 2015-9-17 03:20
Maybe you should offer your services to the Police... - don't let the idiots get you down - they're ...

I agree. Maybe they are growing marijanna and don't want anybody to see it. I would contact the police to find out of stolen property has been reported and offer your assistance with your P3P.
2015-9-17
Use props
Alien tech
lvl.3
Bulgaria

msoto Posted at 2015-9-17 19:07
I agree. Maybe they are growing marijanna and don't want anybody to see it. I would contact the po ...

I know loads of them grow the stuff over here. I expect the police smoke most of it too!  
2015-9-17
Use props
Alien tech
lvl.3
Bulgaria

jeffreyqaunaq@l Posted at 2015-9-17 18:43
good job keep flying cant wait to see your village of beauty scenery

Its that little bit on the edge   Or should I say she move out last week!
2015-9-17
Use props
CFM01
lvl.2

United Kingdom

The perv & peodophile thing concerning drones is fairly big in the UK, the media love to lap up stuff like this! Most of us here know you will more likely to get a naughty picture from your smart phone than your drone.  
2015-9-17
Use props
Alien tech
lvl.3
Bulgaria

CFM01 Posted at 2015-9-17 22:16
The perv & peodophile thing concerning drones is fairly big in the UK, the media love to lap up stuf ...

state supported massmedia hype, its akin to the UFO thing  its the trigger mechanism tolabel people nuts, or a Perv in the case of drones.  this is why, us( conspiracy nuts) call the rank and file (sheeple) or the (walking dead.) mostpeople have had their individuality chip removed or wipedclean.  They initially appear normal , but just listen for 5 mins tothem and it becomes quite evident they are just blindly regurgitating what hasbeen conditioned or programmed into them .. They are being controlled andmanipulated like steering your car, and they have no clue at all they are beingeffected or dehumanized by the state!   Their views are often irrational,very often they contradict themselves, and have no idea they are even doing it           SAD!!
2015-9-17
Use props
mostxclent
lvl.2
Flight distance : 49370 ft
United States

Geebax Posted at 2015-9-16 03:31
I occurs to me that it would be a good thing for us all to collaborate on drawing up a short informa ...

https://www.aclu.org/know-your-rights/photographers

Take a look at the ACLU web site it has some interesting perspective regarding your rights as a photographer I'm sure much of this pertains to uav camera's as well.
2015-9-17
Use props
draadkar
lvl.3

Nigeria

personally i do not wish to be filmed/looked at when am in my small piece of privacy so i take a lot of care to avoid flying over other peoples property. I enjoy the drone on the beach and in game reserves.
2015-9-17
Use props
Alien tech
lvl.3
Bulgaria

msoto Posted at 2015-9-17 19:07
I agree. Maybe they are growing marijanna and don't want anybody to see it. I would contact the po ...

I have checked my films, took stills of some of the frames, put them through photoshop to enhance, and Guess what ?   THEY ARE!!   ahhahahah    isn't that a surprise    NOW what to do ???
2015-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules