1714 7 2014-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rubenmail
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1808064 ft
  • >>>
Norway

So far I cant be more happy with the expert help of Blade_strike or Ken Booth.

As he and might some of you know I had problems with my S900 after a A2 upgrade where it broke the Zenmuse and created a crash that bruke a few pats. But more it made me loose the confidence I had in the S900, A2 and Lightbridge.

Now I have re-updated the A2 using a method I got from DJI and also upgraded everything else + adjusting gain and other with help.  

Im about to take the S900 out again only waiting for good weather as its been raining and really heavy wind. But before I take her out I wanted to ask Ken if you can make a video where you go through the assistant software for the A4 and the lightbride?

Like before if Im not mistaken when I connected the USB to the LB Airsystem it would show channels movment from the radio. Now I only get that from the ground module to LB. I use the Futaba T14SG.

I know its a lot to ask but it would really help me and I think a lot of others to when I see what people ask about.

Ruben

2014-12-12
Use props
ducpeter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62175 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi Ruben
you see only at the GS -> LB software the channels
on an 2nd computer you can connect the A2 -> A2 software parallel and see the movement what you send from the GS
i have 100 flight on my 900er just checking and controlling the screws and connections, cleaning from dust

now the sun is shining ciao Peter
2014-12-12
Use props
rubenmail
lvl.3
  • >>>
Norway

:-D

Thanks for the help. It might be confusing to a lot of people. Like there is only a few videos that more or less is opening the box and what is what then first flight. There is few videos that really goes into how to set it up in between with the radio, how you move forward with the LB and zenmuse (also the non HD ones) Either people are extremely good at the one in between or they are the opposite and dont want to show how they also are more hoping it will go ok then knowing  :-D
2014-12-13
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

I did a short demo of mapping in the LB.. The radio and a2 setup would be the same as a standard configuration.

2014-12-13
Use props
rubenmail
lvl.3
  • >>>
Norway

Fantastic video!!!!

It really explained all the stuff that confuses me and I think a lot of other users specially on the NON HD users.
Like you say probably 50% or I would guess its a bit more but anyway also thats usually the majority of those are the once im guessing has the least knowledge about this.

Amazing video I hope its ok I post in on my blog and on FB?

Again GREAT!!!
2014-12-13
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Ruben -

You can do what you want with the video.. I hate doing these type of videos.

I'm happy I was able to help!
2014-12-13
Use props
rubenmail
lvl.3
  • >>>
Norway

Thank you.

I understand its not maybe the most fun to do :-D But you help a lot of people like me! and I think that will bring more people into the community and also give a better understanding instead of "fear".

Tomorrow the arm will arrive for the S900. It stands on my desk after I have gone through your video last night and its kind of a sad sight. A broken buddy :-)

I will have no Gimbal on for the test flights. I tried to find the center of gravity as it is now (Put on the old arm) for the IMU. Its kind of "hard" as it feels like its a 0. And there is no grip there to hold it horizontal. But I think it will be correct. Have the battery centered.

There is several videos that go in each direction for how important Center of Gravity is on the IMU. I think just out of what it need to calculate and the variables it need as much "solid data" as possible. And if it has no weight bellow and think it does or the other way around I would guess it will over or under compensate?

S900_LEG.jpg
2014-12-14
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

My z value for IMU is always 0. Never had an issue. Now what I have found is the Z value for GPS is a little more critical. Once again, If you get these close and your good. I have ran everything at 0 a she did fine.. You will notice that piro's and gps hold might not be as good as a craft with correct values entered.
2014-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules