Flight logs on RC 2
1010 10 6-27 20:29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ギク | Giku
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2021539 ft
Thailand

Many people asked me about finding the location of stored flight logs on the RC 2 and i also couldnt find any way to get to it.
At first i assume it would be the same as RC 1 but clearly it isnt. I tried to go through the same directory as RC 1 but its a dead end.I also tried to download the logs through DJI Assistant 2 but its in .DAT and is very big in size.
Also, in the file explorer panel, somehow it only shows the RC 2 internal storage and not sd card (labeled as "android" or "disk")?Any idea on where is the logs, thanks a lot

6-27 20:29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. You can power on the DJI RC 2, connect DJI RC 2 to the computer with the Type-C data cable, and select DJI RC 2 on the computer and follow the path to find the flight record (or MCDatFlightRecords) and export it. Thanks.
Path: DJI RC 2 > Internal shared storage> Android > data > dji.go.v5 > files > FlightRecord 58e0bb19-1fae-4f15-b441-c57de3163600.jpeg

6-28 00:43
Use props
ギク | Giku
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2021539 ft
Thailand

DJI Thor Posted at 6-28 00:43
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. You can power on the DJI RC 2, connect DJI RC 2 to the computer with the Type-C data cable, and select DJI RC 2 on the computer and follow the path to find the flight record (or MCDatFlightRecords) and export it. Thanks.
Path: DJI RC 2 > Internal shared storage> Android > data > dji.go.v5 > files > FlightRecord[view_image]

Thank you DJI Thor, i will try it out
6-28 01:22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

ギク | Giku Posted at 6-28 01:22
Thank you DJI Thor, i will try it out

No worries. If you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.
6-28 01:24
Use props
Peter_E
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 6-28 00:43
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. You can power on the DJI RC 2, connect DJI RC 2 to the computer with the Type-C data cable, and select DJI RC 2 on the computer and follow the path to find the flight record (or MCDatFlightRecords) and export it. Thanks.
Path: DJI RC 2 > Internal shared storage> Android > data > dji.go.v5 > files > FlightRecord[view_image]

I use a Micro SD card in my RC2. I have the folder \Android\data\dji.go.v5\files, but no subfolder FlightRecord. Is it only in the internal storage? Can I copy this to the SD card?

My next questions are:
Is their any software that can display the data like I can do it on the RC2?
How can I get a screenshot from my Flightrecord on the RC2?
8-4 07:51
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 7334596 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Peter_E Posted at 8-4 07:51
I use a Micro SD card in my RC2. I have the folder \Android\data\dji.go.v5\files, but no subfolder FlightRecord. Is it only in the internal storage? Can I copy this to the SD card?

My next questions are:

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/upload/
8-4 09:40
Use props
Peter_E
lvl.2
United States

Serg SSA Posted at 8-4 09:40
https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/upload/

I know this Phantomhelp website, but I don't use it because I have to upload my files. What I want is a (free opensource) software that I can install on my PC.
8-5 16:22
Use props
fgange57
lvl.4
Flight distance : 410692 ft
Norway

I use a Micro SD card in my RC2. I have the folder \Android\data\dji.go.v5\files, but no subfolder FlightRecord. Is it only in the internal storage? Can I copy this to the SD card?

My next questions are:

Regarding the screenshot from your flight record, you can use the screen shot function on the RC2 (or the record function).  You drag twice from the top of the screen, and the options are available. When clicking to make a screen shot, a screen shot of the screen you are on in the background will be taken.  The same godes for the screen recording (but here you will get a counter at the mid bottom of the screen that you can press stop on when finished.

Are you aware that you can click on your profile and the to the left click more, then you can see all your flight records and also do a replay?  You will see the route and any messages that popped up during the flight.

I did also make the same discovery as you regarding the flight data, I it does not seem to be possible to make the RC2 to store them on the SD card, but I guess DJI can give an explanation to this.
8-6 10:35
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

My next questions are:

Hello. Folder FlightRecord is only in internal storage
1. There is currently no software that can display data as it was done on RC2
2. You can slide down from the top of the screen and long-press the screen recording or screenshot button to enter the screen recording and screenshot folders to view the materials.
8-9 01:46
Use props
djiuser_7eMEJuJk6F67
lvl.1

United States

Hi Susan,

Can you please summarize the method how to access the DJI RC2 internal storage and fliught record via USB/PC?

It seems that the folder is not visible on a Mac OS. Can you advise how I can make this work on Mac?

THanks,
BJ
8-22 12:06
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_7eMEJuJk6F67 Posted at 8-22 12:06
Hi Susan,

Can you please summarize the method how to access the DJI RC2 internal storage and fliught record via USB/PC?

Hello. You can refer to the following methods.
1. DJI RC2 internal storage
Follow the path: DJI RC 2/internal shared storage
2. Flight Record (with MCDatFlightRecords)
Power on the DJI RC 2, connect DJI RC 2 to the computer with the Type-C data cable, select DJI RC 2 on the computer, and follow the path to find the flight record (or MCDatFlightRecords) and export it: internal shared storage/Android/data/dji.go.v5/files/FlightRecord
We recommend that you use a Windows computer to view the above data
8-22 22:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules