Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Few minor issues I noticed today
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jayhkr
lvl.4

United States

So I FINALLY get the video feed to stay constant through my non-flying testing today!  Can't tell you just how stoked I am!  That being said I did notice a few things both on my RC and in App.

First issue was a crack on my controller.  NO idea how it got there as it has NEVER been dropped, banged or mishandled.  And I know for a fact it wasn't there last week when I used it last.  Here is a picture, as you can see, it's not a small crack at all.

Second issue is, and I thought I was going crazy this morning due to lack of sleep.  The imgage transmission settings has that quality bar at the bottom when I run the app with OUT the bird connected (so nice to say that part too!).  HOWEVER when I connect the bird, that goes away.  Does this have ANYTHING to do with the channel hack?  I made a short screen video to show you what I mean.  Sorry for the small screen.

So any thoughts on these would greatly be appreciated!  Looks like tomorrow might be a grounded day too.  I don't mind flying in some wind up to about 20mph, but we're talking 30+ with gusts.  I've just got my bird back the way I want it, no need to take any chances.  Even if it means waiting another week to fly.

2015-9-16
Use props
axidify
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2867146 ft
Malaysia

choose custom instead of auto. its on the top right of the channel menu
2015-9-16
Use props
jayhkr
lvl.4

United States

axidify Posted at 2015-9-16 23:12
choose custom instead of auto. its on the top right of the channel menu

Ahhh!  Well that explains why I lost it then.  I just switched it FROM custom in hopes to keep my video signal to my device.  Thank you.
2015-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules