o(^-^)o
Renaat
lvl.3

Luxembourg

Please I do not know anymore what to do:

On the Inspire1 I have: 1.4.0.10
On the RC I have: 1.3.0.00
DJI Go android : 2.1.0

As I can not open IOC (the green buttom stays greyed out) I was thinking my RC firmware is not up to date: need to have 1.3.0.20 but this one is only available for the Phantom3p AND I have no Idea how I can get it in the RC.

I should really like to use the waypoint system in 2 days, but my actual testings on the field don't allow me to open IOC. In F position just homelock or course lock.

Any one who know the point I am missing ?

Thanks. Renaat.
2015-9-17
Use props
sultangris01
lvl.4

United States

open ioc where?  there is a setting in the menus of the app somewhere to turn ioc on or off, is yours off? your RC has the correct firmware for the inspire.
2015-9-17
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Luxembourg

In advanced settings multiple Flight Mode is enabled but enable IOC is greyed out
Firmware installed as mentioned.
Thanks for answer.
2015-9-17
Use props
stan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8834869 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Renaat Posted at 2015-9-17 23:24
In advanced settings multiple Flight Mode is enabled but enable IOC is greyed out
Firmware installed ...

You need to get the Inspire 1 up on air first before you can flip the F-switch to get the waypoints selection icons. It will not show the waypoints if it is on ground.
2015-9-18
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Australia

stan@rcsail.com Posted at 2015-9-18 18:18
You need to get the Inspire 1 up on air first before you can flip the F-switch to get the waypoint ...

It works now, but do not know what was the reason: cleared all cache in the I1, downgraded and upgraded firmware of I1, reinstalled RC firmware, reinstalled DJI Go.
2015-9-22
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Australia

stan@rcsail.com Posted at 2015-9-18 18:18
You need to get the Inspire 1 up on air first before you can flip the F-switch to get the waypoint ...

It works now, but do not know what was the reason: cleared all cache in the I1, downgraded and upgraded firmware of I1, reinstalled RC firmware, reinstalled DJI Go.
2015-9-22
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Australia

2015-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules