3198 47 2015-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rockliffe
lvl.3
Flight distance : 442743 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be confrontational, but this is a real and important question. I'm hoping DJI will comment on this and offer me an explanation. I bought 'into' the DJI Inspire back in the Spring, previously to which I tried to get some answers to three or four questions regarding their groundstation and one or two other issues relating to my then Sky Hero Spyder. I never received a single answer to any of my queries. I have now had my Inspire for about six months, in that time I have often searched the forums for particular issues that I seek answers to. Not once in all that time have I witnessed anyone from DJI replying promptly and efficiently to anyone with a question.

I find this behaviour rude, abysmal and downright unbelievable. Now I'm sure there must be a reason for this lack of support, I would just really love to hear it. I wonder if DJI think that it somehow shows them in a bad light to put their hands up, apologise and admit they have a problem in this area. What I find extraordinary, is why DJI don't employ a team or a couple of people to answer questions and queries that are posted on the forum? This is the first and only forum I have used where there are no administrators who regulalry reply to posts.

I find it a waste of time coming onto the forum each day, trying to search for answers, only to, most of the time, find well intentioned replies by other members that are often full of incorrect information and assumptions that often veer off at a tangent from the original post!

Questions that I seek to be answered, like others also, relate to the X5... 1) Is it possible for the bitrate to be upgraded through a software update, if so, will this be something they will implement? 2) Will DJI release some actual camera footage for potential cutomers to download?  3) Will DJI release some DNG files for customers to take a closer look at? 4)  What is the difference between the Inspire and Inspire Pro? Although I did read only earlier that there is no difference at all. Then I read elsewhere that there is a difference! Conflicting information. I'm sure there are many other questions that forum members want answered, so why is this such a big deal?

Is it really not possible for DJI to have someone answering pertinent questions about a product that someone is about to spend hard earned cash on? We're talking about a professional bit of kit here, with the X5, or at least that's what DJI are telling us. Surely it isn't unreasonable to expect the same level of professional support.

So DJI, this is not a winge (well it is really) but please, do yourself a favour guys and pleeease, just be around to answer questions about such an important release... or any other questions for that matter.

2015-9-17
Use props
Eltmiester
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Totally agree. Given the price tag on the new Inspire Pro/X5raw held aloft by only four rotors, should Pro users really be investing their money and reputation on this system.? No, of course not because as a Pro in any field,  you don't put all your eggs in one basket. However, what you do expect at this price point is excellent customer service at the very least.
2015-9-17
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

This forum was created to support all DJI users mostly so that users can share ideas and answer each others questions. Thereby helping each other out, as well as there are DJI forum support guys here to help users with questions about how to use their multirotor. Not very many DJI guys like me here though, especially compared to the amount of users asking questions. Right now it is mostly just me, Tim, and Tahoe ED. Although I have counted about 26 other DJI employees on the forum. Most of those employees have other jobs at DJI and only come on to help once in a while.  We need to hire more forum support guys, but most users would say we need to hire more customer support guys first.
If you think about it we would have to hire 100's more (forum support) if we were to properly field all the user questions here. Please keep in mind how many products we have right now. Just look at all the forums and sub forums. I answer questions in almost all of our forums, so even though I am online all the time you do not see me much because I am in other forums and threads.

I have actually answered all of the question you asked in your post several times in other threads. You apparently  have not seen any of my answers. And that is understandable because there are so many forums and threads (1000"s). I answerer the same questions over and over again. It is ok and I do not mind it is the nature of the beast. In fact I have started to save my answers to a form on my desktop so that I can just cut and paste when the same question comes up the next day or the next week. I would bet this very question about why we have a forum will be asked again so I think I will do that here too.
Keep in mind not only do I cover all of the forums and threads but some of my answers need to be very long. I have typed answers and instructions that have taken me 30 minutes just for one post.
I have spent a lot of time on this question and that takes my time away from other questions.
I also have to monitor the threads and forums for inappropriate posts from users because I am also a moderator.

So I just happened to be on and just happened to see your thread today so let me answer your questions.

1) Yes it is posable, and I hope DJI does this. I agree with a lot of guys here that it needs to be higher. Will DJI do that, I do not know.
2) Yes camera footage will be released. Not sure when.
3) Yes DNG files will be released. Not sure when.
4) Yes there is a difference between the Inspire1 and the Inspire1 Pro. The Pro version has not been officially released released yet so I can not give the details.

I hope this helps you some, sorry we did not see your questions prior to this thread.

Dave
2015-9-17
Use props
ibdronin
lvl.4

United States

I am new here but I did invest $3,200 bucks and even more coming soon. The one thing that I see going on that should be corrected is having AMAZING customer service. This of course is lacking. I called the # in cali this afternoon for a tech question and of course I was on hold forever and no one even answered the phone. Parts... Well you don't manufacture something like the inspire 1 and  not supply parts. A BIG BIG NO NO! Turn around time on repairs is unacceptable. From the research I've done on the forum ETA 3-4 months. You can build a house in a month.
I like the forum and you guys. I also like the inspire 1. I know I have a great deal to learn but to be honest before coming out with another inspire 1 PRO, problems should be addressed and corrected. What DJI isn't considering is that a happy customer spends more cash and spreads the word.

Who am I? An old fart that has made alot of money in my life time running a successful business. I was taught at an earlier age that customer service is the most imporant tool in business that can ultimatly take you to the top or close you down.

2015-9-17
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

ibdronin Posted at 2015-9-17 18:05
I am new here but I did invest $3,200 bucks and even more coming soon. The one thing that I see goin ...

Agreed !

Rich
2015-9-17
Use props
rockliffe
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ibdronin Posted at 2015-9-18 02:05
I am new here but I did invest $3,200 bucks and even more coming soon. The one thing that I see goin ...

Absolutely. But in all honesty, I can't help thinking that your post is in vain. We knock DJI and accuse them of having the worst customer support of any company, but then continue to buy their products. This only happens because we see no other company building a similar product, so we continue to hope that the customer service will improve. But it doesn't, and so a contempt towards DJI begins to fester, and given the earliest opportunity for socalled loyal customer to jump ship, I'm sure they will. However, I am absolutely convinced 100% that a young upstart company will appear almost overnight, produce a stunning product with first class customer support and effectively DJI will have some serious thinking to do. However, it may well then be too late!

BTW, thanks for the reply from DJI dave, appreciated. However, I am now confused because your comment about the Inspire Pro being different to the Inspire 1 is contrary to information I read elsewhere on the forums, saying there is no difference! Could I ask that you find out what the difference is and post your findings. Appreciated.
2015-9-18
Use props
rockliffe
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's just occurred to me... DJI now has an amazing opportunity, I mean really. They have an opportunity to change the bitrate on the camera and in doing so, make it, potentially, a real game changer. But more importantly, in doing so, it would show that DJI actually do listen to their custiomers. An amazing opportunity for DJI not to be underestimated!
2015-9-18
Use props
Alastair
lvl.4
Flight distance : 96631 ft
Canada

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-9-18 07:31
This forum was created to support all DJI users mostly so that users can share ideas and answer each ...

Ah, so the follow up question to number 4 is, will the camera work with the non pro version, or does it have to be upgraded too.  If the pro version has, let's say, more reliable motors, then I'm not about put a $5K plus camera on mine without the upgrades.  As I've stated before, I purchased this on the knowledge that DJI would, in the future, be releasing various cameras that would be "plug and play".  If this is not the case then we've been hood winked.  The pro version exists now!  They  know the difference!  Fill us in.
2015-9-18
Use props
rockliffe
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

In wonder how long before we get a response!
2015-9-18
Use props
ibdronin
lvl.4

United States

rockliffe@btcon Posted at 2015-9-18 18:27
Absolutely. But in all honesty, I can't help thinking that your post is in vain. We knock DJI and a ...

@ rocklike if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck. I have no problem being vain, and I'm almost certain the song written called "your so vain" was written about me.

I love the product and so do others. But DJI lacking in customer service is nothing to joke about when it comes to DJI making millions of dollars on their products and not giving prompt customer service as well as not having parts readily available to the consumer which is you, me and all of us, vain or not.

You are probably right on one thing and that there will come along a company out there that will popup over night with something bigger and better with outstanding customer service. DJI still can come around
and prove us wrong. I say it's better to be late than never!
2015-9-18
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

rockliffe@btcon Posted at 2015-9-18 03:27
Absolutely. But in all honesty, I can't help thinking that your post is in vain. We knock DJI and a ...

I know about our DJI products before they are released.  Because of that I had to sign a (NDA).
A non-disclosure agreement, also known as a confidentiality agreement (CA), confidential disclosure agreement (CDA), proprietary information agreement (PIA), or secrecy agreement (SA), it is a legal contract between at least two parties that outlines confidential material, knowledge, or information that the parties wish to share with one another for certain purposes, but wish to restrict access to or by third parties. It is a contract through which the parties agree not to disclose information covered by the agreement. An NDA creates a confidential relationship between the parties to protect any type of confidential and proprietary information or trade secrets.

If I release information about a product before it is officially released by DJI, I could be fired from my job and sued by DJI if they wanted to do that. There have been many times I have wanted to tell you guys stuff. Even stuff you do not think to ask the question about. But I can not, I would not risk my job.
I take my (NDA) very seriously.

So after all that,the Inspire Pro specifications have not been officially released by DJI yet.
Also sometimes there are last minute changes just before a product is released. So I could tell you one thing and then it could change, then I get blamed (by the guys on the forum) for telling you the wrong thing.

Dave
2015-9-18
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

ibdronin Posted at 2015-9-18 07:00
@ rocklike if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck. I have no problem being vain, ...

We do not have parts available for the Inspire because DJI does not want the user to service their own Inspire. On our other products there are parts available.

We are working very hard on improving our customer service.
2015-9-18
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

rockliffe@btcon Posted at 2015-9-18 06:40
In wonder how long before we get a response!

Responce is in.and quick too.
2015-9-18
Use props
Paul S
lvl.3
Flight distance : 750922 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-9-18 20:13
I know about our DJI products before they are released.  Because of that I had to sign a (NDA).

Hi Dave,
I always read your responses with interest and as an Inspire one owner I am particularly interested in how I might integrate the x5 in to my platform. However I do not understand why the specs for the Inspire 1 pro should be so secret as DJI are willing to take over £3.5k of my money to order one.
How can I decide between a new platform or just the x5 without the facts?
Is it just that DjI only want to sell to new consumers who have no previous investment or interest?
Since the product is clearly released please give us the facts.
2015-9-18
Use props
Alastair
lvl.4
Canada

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-9-19 03:13

Dave, I hope you don't take our venting personally.  I understand your position.  It's just a little frustrating making an expensive purchase, with the understanding that there would be future cameras available, then hearing that a new platform is issued along with it.  It's a little deceptive.  I bought my inspire in early July but held off flying for the first time until the end of July.  The reason I held off  was that I started reading forums like this and others.  After reading about fly always, resulting in crashes.  Then people waiting  two months for repair, issues with firmware, communication  etc. I considered returning it.

It wasn't until I noticed a common thread.  People not doing due diligence with calibration and not reading manuals that led to these fly always, that I unboxed it.  So far I've had no issues.

The question I have is (and it won't be giving away any secrets).  If I decide to upgrade to the X5, will it work with my D platform?   
2015-9-18
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Paul S Posted at 2015-9-18 16:55
Hi Dave,
I always read your responses with interest and as an Inspire one owner I am particularly i ...

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the interest. The fact is you know more than most because you are on the forums. At least you know the Inspire1 Pro is on it's way.
I would recommend you wait before buying anything, that is just my friendly personal recommendation. The Inspire1 Pro should be out very soon. When it is out you will know everything along with everyone else.

The Inspire1 Pro has not been released yet. There is nowhere you can buy it.
The only thing that has been released is the fact that it is coming. And that is a lot better than what has happened in the past. With many of the Phantom products and other DJI products there was no warning, no notice of a Phantom or other coming to market.

The official release will come out on our main website page. It might even have a countdown timer Just like the X5 camera did a few days ago.

Dave
2015-9-18
Use props
arunmehta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120909757 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-9-18 15:20
We do not have parts available for the Inspire because DJI does not want the user to service their ...

Considering months delay in getting service on one's Inspire WHY NOT ALLOW US TO FIX OUR OWN INSPIRE!!????
i could care less about DJI warranty....if i have to pay $200 to ship the product for "possibly not free" repairs.

so far i have successfully repaired

carbon fiber arms
motors
gimble
changed wires
fixed landing feet
all were under warranty... but i decided to do myself and did a superb job i have 298 flights and have 112 chatges charges on T48 and 100 charges on T47
2015-9-18
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Alastair Posted at 2015-9-18 18:07
Dave, I hope you don't take our venting personally.  I understand your position.  It's just a litt ...

Thanks, I don't take it personally. Most people have a good reason to vent and I am one of the few DJI employees they can get a hold of.

Good to hear you are out flying. It is easy to get discouraged by reading some of the stuff on the net.

DJI sells thousands of these things world wide every day.
I wish DJI would provide me with the total number of units sold (Phantoms & Inspires). I think it would help my discussion here. I remember hearing that B&H Photo at one point last year was selling 200+ Phantoms a day. That is just one store. Think about that!

So we are all shaped by our perceptions! Here is my perception, and my personal opinion:

There is an extremely large number of Phantoms and Inspires flying everyday. And they are being flown by a wide variety of people with a wide variety of skill and experience. Some guys with zero experience and some like me with 20 years and some with much more than that.

I think the number of guys having trouble is so extremely small compared to the guys that are not. I fly in a very urban environment where everyone knows a lawyer. I also am on the internet everyday in this forum and several others. I read all the horror stories. If anyone should be nervous to fly it should be me. Now, if all of a sudden we had the internet totally flooded on every forum with “flyaways” or "update nightmares"  you bet I would stop flying and not update my personal Inspire or my Phantom3. But I am not nervous to fly or update. I am not going to stop flying or updating because I keep it in perspective!  Because I see all the good stories also. Like guys with 300+ flights on their Inspire with no problems.
Also because of my personal good experiences. I have about 200+ flights on mine.
I have 4 good friends that all bought Inspires because of my personal recommendation. All 4 fly all the time and have never had a problem other than 1 of them was having some video drop out. They are not nervous about flying because they are never on the internet.  I also belong to a flying club where 4 other guys that I know, but are not close friends, fly Inspires. They all know I work for DJI and I would be the first call they make if they had a problem, and so far no calls. I own a total of 12 DJI multirotors and I have been flying DJI for about 3 years with no trouble. So that is what is shaping my perception and my opinion.

That and this...
(Stating the obvious so please do not take offense)
Do not believe everything you read on the internet. We have a lot of competitors that love to lie on the internet to make us look bad. We also have a lot of DJI haters, for various reasons, that also love to lie on the internet. They see a thread with someone complaining  or any other negative thread and love to pour fuel on the fire. So of all the bad stories we read. A big portion are lies or user error, most ((user error)) from what I have read and researched. (But not ALL I know that.) And there is always some risk, nothing is perfect. Also there is a huge number of people flying everyday with zero trouble compared to the number of guys with trouble, that I know for sure!
Think about it. If you go buy a new car and drive it down the road, if it works you just drive it down the road. You don't get on the internet and tell everybody, “Hey guys, my car drives." No, you just drive it and enjoy it. However if your new car breaks down, then you bet, the first thing you do is get on the internet and tell everyone. I understand that and I would do that too.
So I personally keep this in mind also. The internet can skew your perception in a unrealistic and negative way. Most of the guys flying the Inspire are too busy working to be telling everyone how great the Inspire is.

In the 20+ years I have been flying RC the Inspire is the best thing I have ever flown!

I have been a DJI customer a lot longer than I have been a DJI employee.  I was using DJI products for about 3 years before I was hired. However the statement should be modified. It's not that I was a DJI customer and now I am a DJI employee. I am still both. I do have empathy and sympathy for our customers.   And I need to make sure I always stay in that frame of mind. That way I can be better connected to you guys, and that will help me provide better support.

In answer to your question, yes the X5 will work with your current Inspire. Regardless of it being a D or not. You will need to also buy a new  Vibration Absorbing Board, (about $100) and also there will be something to put on your landing gear feet to give you more clearance.

Dave
2015-9-18
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

arunmehta Posted at 2015-9-18 18:23
Considering months delay in getting service on one's Inspire WHY NOT ALLOW US TO FIX OUR OWN INSPIR ...

Thats great! I am not sure exactly why!  

2015-9-18
Use props
Alastair
lvl.4
Canada

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-9-19 09:47
Thanks, I don't take it personally. Most people have a good reason to vent and I am one of the fe ...

Great!  I knew about the board and I figured there would be some sort of extension on the legs.
Relieved  to hear that it will work with the original versions....thanks for that
2015-9-18
Use props
tim foster
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1762359 ft
United States

i got a little worried when  dave said if i where you i would hold off and wait to see what is released..... what do i take away from that? get the new pro bird or just get the new x5 for your existing inspire i hope the latter is the case!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
2015-9-18
Use props
rockliffe
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-9-19 02:47
Thanks, I don't take it personally. Most people have a good reason to vent and I am one of the fe ...

Thanks for all the info Dave, you are clearly a gentleman and a scholar!
2015-9-19
Use props
arunmehta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120909757 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-9-18 21:47

DJI-Dave i salute you! Good reply You are a scholar and a gentleman sir!
2015-9-19
Use props
hundleton1
First Officer
Flight distance : 2741657 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-9-19 02:51
Thats great! I am not sure exactly why!

Keep up the good work Dave, All the DJI reps have been getting a kicking lately on all the forums especially with this launch.

Sadly the answers people seek may not be the ones they want but it is what it is, DJI have made very big steps in the last 3 months alone, Progress is being made but it takes time.

Cant wait to see the Pro spec when it announced, hope they have hooked you up with one to play with.

Fly Safe folks

Regards

Mad _A
2015-9-19
Use props
paul.shelleymai
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-9-19 02:19
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the interest. The fact is you know more than most because you are on the forum ...

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your response, but I have an Inspire 1 pro in my basket on the DJI site ready to make payment and checkout. Surely that means it is released (at least to the UK)
http://store.dji.com/product/inspire-1-pro
Nonetheless, thank you for your suggestion to wait.

By the way I am a very satisfied DJI customer flying phantom V2+ and Inspire 1 with (tempting fate now) no problems or issues.

2015-9-19
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

paul.shelleymai Posted at 2015-9-19 05:53
Hi Dave,

Thank you for your response, but I have an Inspire 1 pro in my basket on the DJI site rea ...

Thanks Paul,

I have noticed that a few of our venders and now also on our own site the Inspire1 Pro is listed. But it is always listed as preorder or backordered. Like the link you posted, here is another one where it is listed but not really available. http://www.empirerc.com/dji-insp ... -remote-p-9808.html
They don't have any inventory yet and they do not know when they will get them.
The only people that have one are guys that were selected to be alpha & beta testers and a very few guys that are DJI employees.  
I do not have one (I have the regular Inspire1) but I am in close communication with a employee that does have the Inspire1 Pro.

I can just say it will be soon.
Dave
2015-9-19
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Thank you guys so much for the encouragement! I really appreciate it, put a big smile on my face today!

Dave
2015-9-19
Use props
rockliffe
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-9-19 19:38
Thank you guys so much for the encouragement! I really appreciate it, put a big smile on my face tod ...

Hey Dave, now I've got you in the corner I'm sure what we all want to know, is whether DJI will be modifying the bitrate before the release of the X5. Sorry, I know it's going over old territory and I apologise profusely, and I also know you have your hands tied with the NDA, but is there any word of encouragement, no matter how little, that you can say, or anyone from high up can say, that will stop any speculation and suggest that DJI indeed will be taking a closer look at this extremely contentious concern we all have regarding the 60Mbps bitrate?
2015-9-19
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

rockliffe@btcon Posted at 2015-9-19 11:43
Hey Dave, now I've got you in the corner  I'm sure what we all want to know, is whether DJI wi ...

Even if I did not have a NDA with DJI I could not answerer that question because I do not know. Sorry...

I am hopeful because I am am optimist.

Dave
2015-9-19
Use props
ibdronin
lvl.4

United States

PaulKerry Posted at 2015-9-20 03:48
I'm sorry if I missed the point of a joke here, Austin...

When Rockliffe said " your post is in v ...

It is all good and I meant no harm. I went through a horrible relationship back four decades ago when I was younger and the young lady at that time dropped the record off on a single at my front door. Back when we had vinyl records and no instant messaging.

I listened to the song and still didn't get it till years later when I matured and stopped acting immature. "Your so vain" I bet you think this song is about you.  ;) great song though!   still plays in my head all these years later.
2015-9-19
Use props
rockliffe
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It was always rumoured, for decades, that the song was originally written about warren Beatty, but I recently heard that the song was in fact written about Mick Jagger.
2015-9-19
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

PaulKerry Posted at 2015-9-19 12:53
I'm sorry if you've already answered this one, Dave...
Perhaps I've missed it since I've been a li ...

Hi Paul,
No problem answering questions more than once is part of the job.

I am not sure about the regular Inspire upgraded to the Inspire Pro so I won't comment on that.

I would guess that if the X5 can be upgraded then so could the X3.  I do want to say (to everyone reading this thread) that I have no idea if the X5 will be upgraded with regards to the bitrate. There is a strong possibility that it will not.
I was informed that it (could be done) by a guy that knows more about this kind of thing than I do.  
I have made it known to my superiors that this is the number one request from our customers on the forums for the X5 camera.
I agree with you Paul about the X3 camera. I work with it professionally and for me, for now, it is good enough.

Dave

2015-9-19
Use props
Paul
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-9-19 19:28
Thanks Paul,

I have noticed that a few of our venders and now also on our own site the Inspire1 Pr ...

Hi Dave,
Many thanks for your response and for actually communicating with us guys on the forum. This in itself will improve DJI's public image.
And I see the other guys appreciating it also.
Please keep up the good work.
2015-9-20
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Paul@AAM Posted at 2015-9-20 01:47
Hi Dave,
Many thanks for your response and for actually communicating with us guys on the forum. Th ...

Thank you so much.

I will.

Dave
2015-10-14
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Just a FYI; We are adding new support people.

Dave
2015-11-13
Use props
Michael M
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-9-17 15:31
This forum was created to support all DJI users mostly so that users can share ideas and answer each ...

I would be interested and very happy to
become a forum moderator
2015-11-13
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Michael M Posted at 2015-11-13 15:51
I would be interested and very happy to
become a forum moderator

I will let my boss know. He will contact you if he so chooses.  You would start as forum tech support then after a while be added as moderator, so you would be both tech support and moderator.  We do not have a moderator only position.

Dave
2015-11-13
Use props
Michael M
Second Officer
Canada

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-11-13 17:44
I will let my boss know. He will contact you if he so chooses.  You would start as forum tech suppo ...

Fantastic. Thank you very much and I look forward to working with you and DJI
2015-11-13
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

I will let my boss know. He will contact you if he so chooses.  You would start as forum tech suppo ...

We appreciate your help and honesty. Keep up the good work!

Rich
2015-11-13
Use props
Michael M
Second Officer
Canada

Hey Dave, have you heard back yet?
2015-11-16
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules