Slow Ordering
2021 17 2014-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skymaker6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 49009 ft
United States

Does any one know why it is so slow to get an order complated with Store.DJI.Com? Maybe it's me, but it should not take 2 or 3 days to complete an order so they can ship it.

DJI, has some of the best products, but the CS needs a lot of work, both in Support and in Sales. It will be the last thing I order from DJI, and the sad thing is the some of the dealers feel the same way.

Rules for a Great Company.
1. The Best products
2. The Best Customer Service
3. The Best Support Team

Without all three, most if not all of your customers and dealers will leave.

JUst something to think about.

2014-12-13
Use props
kjkisatsky
lvl.3

United States

That's how long it took for my order to ship as well.  Just the way it is with them.
2014-12-13
Use props
skymaker6
lvl.3
United States

kjkisatsky@comc Posted at 2014-12-14 03:23
That's how long it took for my order to ship as well.  Just the way it is with them.

That is sad, but maybe in another week I'll get it. :-)
2014-12-13
Use props
skymaker6
lvl.3
United States

I have to tell you, they are bad, someone need to get then help. 7 days after I have ordered something and still it has not been shipped. Payment Success more than 2 days ago and still it has not shipped.

The last thing I will every order from them, I only wish I could cancel, but you can't talk with anyone, another bad thing about them.

Yes, Last thing.
2014-12-17
Use props
mario
New

United States

I ordered mine 12/12/14 (three and a half business days ago) and still don't show a shipped status. I paid via PayPal and it was confirmed almost immediately. Emailed onlinesales@dji.com and no response. Terrible CS
2014-12-17
Use props
jamiehazlewood
lvl.1
United States

I am in the same boat. Hopefully A DJI rep can weigh in on this.
2014-12-17
Use props
mario
New

United States

Check out the email I just got:

Dear Mario,
Thank you for contacting DJI online store.
We are sorry for the waiting time and your order will be shipped out these two days.
Your kindly understanding will be highly appreciated.
2014-12-17
Use props
kjkisatsky
lvl.3

United States

slow news better than no news!
2014-12-17
Use props
skymaker6
lvl.3
United States

As an FYI, it was shipped today, 1 week after ordering :-)
2014-12-17
Use props
ran5565
New

United States

Ok Guys.... I have looked around every where to post a comment and found this forum... I ordered my Phantom 2 plus 5 days ago...
sent email after e-mail after the 3rd day...finally after about the 8th e-mail they have changed my order shipped from the US now from China but at least i finally got a tracking number and my status now says shipped...It don't look like it will be here for Christmas...
I tried really hard for a free battery in return for them loosing my order but i have no luck yet..
keep sending them online messages to DJI.com they will sooner or later return your message...
VERY VERY DISSATISFIED WITH THIS COMPANY.....
Hey DJI if you have any questions for me my email address is..  ran5565@yahoo.com feel free to chat with me...LOL :@
2014-12-17
Use props
kjkisatsky
lvl.3

United States

ran, I think they just delete those messages.
2014-12-18
Use props
Aliataselim
New

Turkey

Order Time:        2014-12-09 19:57:52
Parment is not  success yet
I order with credit card.
so slow
2014-12-18
Use props
chrisgreenback
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12881 ft
United States

I am in the same boat as you guys...ordered on the 11th payment processed on the eleventh and still no tracking number.....my status changed to "pay comfirmed" on the website tho, not sure what that means.....last email I got said there was an error in the warehouse.....and "should be shipping today.....but they told me that three days ago so who in the hell knows.....you are right tho for such a great product their customer service sure is horrible.
2014-12-18
Use props
skymaker6
lvl.3
United States

chrisgreenback@ Posted at 2014-12-19 05:06
I am in the same boat as you guys...ordered on the 11th payment processed on the eleventh and still  ...

I know what you are saying. I got it today, but now I don't know how to link it. I should have been looking that up before hand. ( lol), and now I need it and don't know what to do. It's so funny, in a way.
2014-12-19
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

skymaker6@gmail Posted at 2014-12-20 09:32
I know what you are saying. I got it today, but now I don't know how to link it. I should have bee ...

Turn the Phantom on and have the remote turned off.  on the bottom of the Phantom as you have the battery facing you, there will be a red flashing light on the left side.  Push the light in, (it's also a switch).  It will turn yellow.  Now turn on the transmitter.  The light will go red again, it might take 30 seconds to turn,  Then it is bonded to each other.  Then do all the calibrations and ant updates it might require.  Select upgrade ver and not basic ver to calibrate the gimbal.
2014-12-19
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Dang, I guess I must be really lucky or something.  I've ordered directly from the DJI website twice and the first time it took only 5 days from order to doorstep.  The second time was 6 days from order to doorstep.  I thought that was pretty dang good for getting from China to my little holler in Kentucky!
2014-12-20
Use props
insitb
lvl.3

Singapore

Ditto Gil. Order to delivery was insanely fast for all our orders placed directly at DJI.

Mind you, no company worth its weight in snow isn't going to at least have some longer delivery times during Christmas.
2014-12-20
Use props
skymaker6
lvl.3
United States

insitb@singnet. Posted at 2014-12-21 08:18
Ditto Gil. Order to delivery was insanely fast for all our orders placed directly at DJI.

Mind you ...

True, and I understand that.
2014-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules