NO Gimbal pitch smooth on Inspire 1??????
1647 4 2015-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lgpproducciones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6143999 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

I still can not believe it !!!! How came this function exist for Phantom 3 and is not available for Inspire 1 ??? Come on DJI !!! What is going on?

I bought my Inspire to work but smooth pitch is a MUST have for video work !! Any ideas or upgrade coming up soon ?

2015-9-18
Use props
walky
lvl.2

Australia

If you mean changing the sensitivity of camera pitch using the dial on the remote, it can be changed in the gimbal setting on the app.
2015-9-18
Use props
Lgpproducciones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6143999 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

walky Posted at 2015-9-19 02:21
If you mean changing the sensitivity of camera pitch using the dial on the remote, it can be changed ...

Hi Walky i do not mean changin the sensitivity of camera pitch, i mean easy in and easy out, so if you are moving your camera up or down when you release the wheel the gimbal stops smoothly, and that is what you need in order to get nice and pro look videos. The new upgrade Zenmuse 3D has it and so the new Phantom 3 pro DJI Go App.
2015-9-18
Use props
walky
lvl.2

Australia

I see. I have no problem stopping and starting the movement of the camera with gentle manipulation of the dial. If you adjust the speed of movement in the app, it will start more smoothly the slower it moves obviously. If you slowly release the dial, it stops smoothly in my experience...
2015-9-19
Use props
jlivingston6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82556 ft
United States

Wally, It works for me to. After you set the speed of the
Dial in the pilot app, it then works great for me. Smooth
In and out means you have to have it set to slow so it
Will work. The problem is like you said. There is no smooth
In and out adjustment. You have to manual do it. By setting
The wheel to slow movement it then helps you a lot.
2015-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules