No Signal
717 7 2015-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bill
lvl.3

United States

I am posting this in the hopes that it helps someone else.  I went to fly this afternoon and thek tablet came up no signal.  Tried a bunch of things with no luck.  Then I decided to completly reboot the tablet. on reboot everything was back in working order.
2015-9-18
Use props
burgmanchile
lvl.1
Chile

how far was the bird? I've had that happened to me a few times but after a couple seconds it reconnected. No signal means the bird has lost the connection with the remote.
2015-9-18
Use props
bill
lvl.3

United States

Actaully no signal does not indicate the bird has lost connection with he remote.  As long as the remote has a green light your connection between quad and remote is fine.  In this case I was preparing to take off so the bird was 5' from the remote.
2015-9-18
Use props
burgmanchile
lvl.1
Chile

bill@northwoods Posted at 2015-9-18 21:31
Actaully no signal does not indicate the bird has lost connection with he remote.  As long as the r ...

I got that wrong then. not sure what could it be then.
2015-9-18
Use props
Ulysse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1389931 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

What tablet do you use : iOS or android ?
2015-9-18
Use props
bill
lvl.3

United States

Android it is a Note which is not on the approved list.  My tablet is fine I just wanted to point out that rebooting the tablet resolved the issue. Of course I hadn't taken off yet so it was easy to reboot
2015-9-18
Use props
ag0n
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

No signal means you don't have video signal from the bird.  You probably still have full control though.
2015-9-18
Use props
jayhkr
lvl.4

United States

I had similar issues and fixed mine by pushing the cables that go into the camera and gimble in.  Didn't feel like it went in any but that mixed with putting my channels back to auto have worked flawlessly for me.  Going to keep my fingers crossed it stays that way too! LOL
2015-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules