Brand New Mini 4 Pro - Camera Lens Error 1C000310
532 6 8-9 06:42
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_NIsd5r7TQFK3
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi All,

Just opened a brand new (literally delivered from Amazon 3 days ago) Mini 4 Pro. Fully charged both drone and controller, updated firmware, and the message that appears on the controller screen in RED...

Camera Lens Error, Restart aircraft. Contact DJI Support if issue persists after restart.

Error is 1C000310.

I have checked and double checked that firmware is up to date. I have updated FlySafe. I have restarted the aircraft 5 times, I have allowed it to cool down and restarted a 6th time, still the same error?

Edit. I should have added, it is brand new out of the box with this, never flown.

Please help?

8-9 06:42
Use props
djiuser_NIsd5r7TQFK3
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Wow, not one reply!

I have read in various sources that this was/is a common issue with the Mini 4 Pro.

How did others overcome this?
8-10 07:00
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_NIsd5r7TQFK3 Posted at 8-10 07:00
Wow, not one reply!

I have read in various sources that this was/is a common issue with the Mini 4 Pro.

Hi there, sorry to hear that. If the issue persists, within the replacement window, you would enjoy the convenience of replacement service if certain conditions are met, https://repair.dji.com/gb/repair/replacement . Thanks.
8-10 17:44
Use props
djiuser_NIsd5r7TQFK3
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 8-10 17:44
Hi there, sorry to hear that. If the issue persists, within the replacement window, you would enjoy the convenience of replacement service if certain conditions are met, https://repair.dji.com/gb/repair/replacement . Thanks.

Thanks, but I've organized a return to Amazon, as the drone is only 4 days old. Brand new out of the box and an error such as this (which cannot be fixed) is very poor, especially considering there are many many reports of this with the Mini 4 Pro.

I'll stick with my Mini 3 Pro, super reliable, and seems more solidly built than the ropey 4 Pro.

You guys need to sort this issue out!
8-11 01:25
Use props
djiuser_SXIuSebOUU7U
lvl.1
Flight distance : 158586 ft
United Kingdom

Hi I also have this issue, I was flying my mini 4 pro a few days ago  at night and it hit a branch. The gimbal appeared to be disconnected on one side because the rubber support had snapped, but I ordered a replacement on Amazon and fitted it today. I thought I had fixed my drone but this “camera lens error” appears and my drone camera won’t focus anymore. There appears to be no damage to the camera itself so I can’t see why this is happening.
8-11 07:26
Use props
djiuser_NIsd5r7TQFK3
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_SXIuSebOUU7U Posted at 8-11 07:26
Hi I also have this issue, I was flying my mini 4 pro a few days ago  at night and it hit a branch. The gimbal appeared to be disconnected on one side because the rubber support had snapped, but I ordered a replacement on Amazon and fitted it today. I thought I had fixed my drone but this “camera lens error” appears and my drone camera won’t focus anymore. There appears to be no damage to the camera itself so I can’t see why this is happening.

The impression I get is that this drone (Mini 4 Pro) is crap...simple as that.

If you're lucky enough to have got one without this error, then you're very fortunate as it seems to be a common issue, with this drone only.

DJI need to sort this out.

Luckily for me, I will be returning the useless piece of junk to Amazon.
8-11 08:00
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_SXIuSebOUU7U Posted at 8-11 07:26
Hi I also have this issue, I was flying my mini 4 pro a few days ago  at night and it hit a branch. The gimbal appeared to be disconnected on one side because the rubber support had snapped, but I ordered a replacement on Amazon and fitted it today. I thought I had fixed my drone but this “camera lens error” appears and my drone camera won’t focus anymore. There appears to be no damage to the camera itself so I can’t see why this is happening.

Hi there,
thank you for reaching out.

We apologize for the inconvenience. You can try restarting the device and see if the issue persists. If yes, you may consider sending your unit in for further diagnosis and inspection. You can start up a ticket through the link below and our support team will help you with further assistance.

https://www.dji.com/uk/support

Should you have any other questions, kindly message us here for assistance. Thank you.
8-12 01:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules