2nd Flight Amazing !
793 2 2015-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ibdronin
lvl.4

United States

Well... I took second flight late this afternoon. It was amazing and the confidence is building. I went has high as 300 ft. I truly think the inspire 1 is the most amazing
UAV that I have flown. I am still learning my bearings and not getting over confident and respecting the inspire 1. It will take some time to get used to. Thus far she
is flying perfect and no incidents to report.

I have not been using auto take off nor landing and do this myself. When the battery hits 30% I am coming in for the landing. Is this what I am suppose to do?
Or can you fly until you get to 20% and then come in.

Also, got the feet working after rebooting instead of reading meters. I need a hood so that I can see better. The screen on the ipad air II is difficult to see. I understand
the reason you see RED coming at you rather than GREEN. It's much easier to see and makes sense to me at least. Good thinking on DJI!

I apologize that my photo isn't anything amazing to look at or anything compared to most on here, but just wanted to show that I was airborne. I plan to fly again tomorrow afternoon. Wish me luck.

Austin

FullSizeRender.jpg
2015-9-19
Use props
ibdronin
lvl.4

United States

@PaulKerry that's awesome! How did you do that?
2015-9-19
Use props
ibdronin
lvl.4

United States

Paul thanks. I'm learning a lot here. I know it is probably really basic to you guys but I'm truly new to all this.  We have lots of trees and mountains a lot higher than what you see even bears.
2015-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules