Anyone ever get this?
1325 12 2015-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mandarich
lvl.1

United States

Anyone ever run into this kind of a problem?
IMG_2640.PNG
2015-9-20
Use props
4K Aerial
lvl.1

Australia

I haven't seen this but sounds normal, did you check the cable for nicks etc?
2015-9-20
Use props
mandarich
lvl.1

United States

4K Aerial Posted at 2015-9-20 20:29
I haven't seen this but sounds normal, did you check the cable for nicks etc?

yes...it all looks clean.....made sure the contact pins were good etc....
2015-9-20
Use props
4K Aerial
lvl.1

Australia

mandarich Posted at 2015-9-21 15:20
yes...it all looks clean.....made sure the contact pins were good etc....

absolutely take it to DJI repairer. If the board lost signal, you wouldn't want other things to just stop communicating.
2015-9-20
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

So if you already checked your pins are ok, and the issue still exists, I suggest you to send it to back to DJI
2015-9-20
Use props
teamnest1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18484 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do all the basics checks like reformatting the SD card, updates, check pins, check camera wires, etc.

If all that is checked and the problem persists, take it to DJI.
I had the exact problem. After a month of trying to fix it myself, I finally sent it in.
2015-9-21
Use props
fwickeha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173455 ft

United States

teamnest1 Posted at 2015-9-21 06:49
Do all the basics checks like reformatting the SD card, updates, check pins, check camera wires, etc ...

Just curious.  How long did it take DJI to fix and return?
2015-9-21
Use props
jaharrell
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15417 ft
United States

I had the same issue apparently because I had installed a SD card with an older firmware .BIN file. My intent was to format the card and I was beginning that process when the I1 started sounding an alarm and I received that message on my iPad.
I shut off the remote controller, shut down the I1, removed the SD card and replaced it with another containing the most recent firmware. I then, with the controller off, turned the I1 on and let it continue to sound it’s alarm and left it in another room for about 45 minutes during which it “fixed” itself and has performed well ever since.
2015-9-21
Use props
teamnest1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

fwickeha@hotmai Posted at 2015-9-21 10:44
Just curious.  How long did it take DJI to fix and return?

Sadly it is still in their hands.
Long story short - It has been 2 months now  and I JUST recently received an email saying they have the unit and will start repairs on it soon.
2015-9-22
Use props
fwickeha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173455 ft

United States

teamnest1 Posted at 2015-9-22 07:23
Sadly it is still in their hands.
Long story short - It has been 2 months now  and I JUST recently ...

Interesting.  Thanx.
I was curious because I sent my P2V+ to DJI's Torrence repair shop on 7/10.  They informed me that they received it on 7/30 and that they were replacing it as a courtesy on 8/28...even sent me a FedEx tracking number on 9/1.  Neither I nor FedEx have seen it yet.
DGI is still looking for it and told me that they do not offer an upgrade program to send me new Inspire 1 Pro to replace the P2V+ that they have lost ( or that someone may have stolen).  The Torrence PD told me they would not send someone out to the DJI shop to look for it.
Good luck.
2015-9-22
Use props
mandarich
lvl.1

United States

teamnest1 Posted at 2015-9-21 06:49
Do all the basics checks like reformatting the SD card, updates, check pins, check camera wires, etc ...

Ok here is the UPDATE
....first of all its fixed and working great as usual.....

What happened was I put in a different SD card that had version 1.3 firmware bin on it, so when I turned it on it started to update that version and then all the error messages started.  After all that I forced a 1.4 firmware update..... For 8 of the 10 minutes it's was making the annoying loud beep....but if you listened closely it was also updating the firmware with the usual D-D-D-D sounds.  At the 8 minute mark I heard angels and all was back to normal.  I hope this screw up on my part helps someone. Btw I have taken all my SD cards and put the latest version firmware bin on them. Thanks for all your help guys!!!
2015-9-24
Use props
blackbox
lvl.3

Switzerland

Got the same problem.
Solved as well by changing the card, and restarting everything.
2015-9-24
Use props
teamnest1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

That's great to hear! I tried different cards on my unit but it didn't work =[

2015-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now