Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO for iOS9
46412 523 2015-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Juliano Cruz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3529537 ft
Brazil

Hi folks! What about iOS 9.2 ? Any issues?
2015-12-9
Use props
mike.wildlight
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5623 ft
Australia

Hi Tim,
I'm wondering if there is an update to this?
It's been some time and I haven't heard anything "official".
2015-12-22
Use props
Paul86
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I noticed in forum that 3.8.1 was DJI was available powered up my IPad 2 Air and sure enough it had already installed the new version.  Hoping this has fixed the DISCONNECTED problem so fired it all up and it's jsut the same it does not work with 9.3.  Plug in my Samsung Galaxy S5 and S6 Edge + both work perfectly.  This is an Apple issue as far as I am concerned but I am really getting fed up not being able to us my iPad which I purchased solely for my Phantom 3 Pro and now because of this update it does not work.  

I do not want to go through the hassle of reseting my iPad which will mean I will have to reset everythng up and install it all again.  The phones are too small to use I really struggle to see the screen which is why I got the pad.

Surely there is an easier way of fixing this after all the update screwed it up.
2016-5-11
Use props
Paul86
lvl.2

United Kingdom

GQ. Posted at 2015-10-25 19:16
Montre nous tes images. Elles doivent être très intéressantes.
Show us your images from this la ...

Have been in and out of hospital and have been not well enough to finish sorting out the pictures and video's.  Will let you know when I put some on Skypixel.

Paul
2016-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules