Wireless HDMI Adapter
2087 5 2015-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pcocherell
lvl.2
Flight distance : 91814 ft
United States

Would this wifi hdmi dongle allow me to stream my flight to a tv? In other words, whatever I see on my phone I should be able to see on the tv right?

Does anyone know if the google chromecast or amazon fire tv stick allow to stream exactly what is on phone/tablet to a television? I want to be able to see the phone menus and text messages on the tv.

2015-9-21
Use props
jebryant10
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56112 ft
United States

The out put on the RC is a mini HDMI connector so you will need a cable with the mini connector on one end and a standard HDMI connector on the other end. I bought a 10 foot cable on eBay for under $5 with free shipping. I tested the output on my TV in the house and the display is very good. The output is from the camera only so you will see what the camera sees, all other data is displayed on your mobile device. When using the HDMI port the camera display will not be on your tablet only on the device the HDMI is connected to.  PS: The PC board is very easy to install. I am not a technical person and I changed it in about 15 minutes. Watch the DJI video first and you will not have any problems. Once you change it out you will have to do a software update to the RC controller so do this before you go out to fly. The software update is automatic and takes about 1 minuet, just follow the prompts, cycle the power on the RC and you are good to go! Fly Safe!
2015-9-21
Use props
venomx15301
lvl.3

United States

Wait... If you install the HDMI card in the RC and hook up both a tablet and a HDML monitor you do not see what the camera sees on the tablet!?
Well if so then forget that. I was under the impression it showed on both.
2015-9-21
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

venomx15301 Posted at 2015-9-21 07:23
Wait... If you install the HDMI card in the RC and hook up both a tablet and a HDML monitor you do n ...

It can show both if dual output is enabled..
2015-9-21
Use props
pcocherell
lvl.2
Flight distance : 91814 ft
United States

jebryant10@att. Posted at 2015-9-21 05:42
The out put on the RC is a mini HDMI connector so you will need a cable with the mini connector on o ...

Good info and all....

however I'm talking about something different.
2015-9-21
Use props
Colin123
New

India

Hi Pcocherell,

I have discovered a new device name  prijector which is far better from all these.Not only you can mirror your mobile screen but  also have video conferences with your  colleague. You can check it here prijector dot com
2016-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules