Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Carry case advice
1147 10 2014-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mh
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi guys - i just took delivery of a superb new case that allows enough room to keep the props in place. However, when i close the lid, is the spongy padding presses down on them bending them downwards slightly. Would you worry about this permantly deforming the blades / does anyone else have experience of this case and everything being OK?

Thanks

IMG_0899.jpg
2014-12-14
Use props
Gerry1124
Captain

United States

If you have any worry at all about deforming the props permanently,  it doesn't take that long to remove them.  Problem solved.
2014-12-14
Use props
mh
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Gerry1124 Posted at 2014-12-14 21:07
If you have any worry at all about deforming the props permanently,  it doesn't take that long to re ...

thats what ill do i think, just to be safe
2014-12-14
Use props
mark_turner6920
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1129 ft
United Kingdom

I also have a case coming tomorrow all been well,
2014-12-14
Use props
umpa
Second Officer

United Kingdom

I bought a cheapo and will have to remove the blades...
2014-12-14
Use props
mh
lvl.2

United Kingdom

This is the one i went for and to be fair, i think a tank could drive over it leaving the drone intact! Very solid, great hinges, good solid clasps. Really pleased with it:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/produ ... _detailpage_o01_s00
2014-12-14
Use props
mark_turner6920
lvl.4
United Kingdom

umpa Posted at 2014-12-14 21:34
I bought a cheapo and will have to remove the blades...

If I wasn't taking mine with me in the machines I drive a cheapo would have done me but after spending a lot getting the phantom vision 2 + it's more of an insurance to protect it well on my travels. My new "hobby" is already driving the wife mad with the money have I have spent, just as well I sold my unimog!  
2014-12-14
Use props
umpa
Second Officer

United Kingdom

At the moment I carry mine in a Asda carrier bag - so its an upgrade for me - lol. Just gotta wait for Santa
2014-12-14
Use props
mh
lvl.2

United Kingdom

umpa Posted at 2014-12-14 22:10
At the moment I carry mine in a Asda carrier bag - so its an upgrade for me - lol. Just gotta wait f ...

haha! love it. I am thinking about resale value for when i upgrade - keep it clean and bump free!
2014-12-14
Use props
mark_turner6920
lvl.4
United Kingdom

mh@blackcatinve Posted at 2014-12-14 21:51
This is the one i went for and to be fair, i think a tank could drive over it leaving the drone inta ...

Haha bingo I have got exactly the same case coming, was a bit concerned spending all that money and it wasn't much cop! Am glad to hear you like yours.
2014-12-14
Use props
umpa
Second Officer

United Kingdom

I'll buy a new shell

It wont get broke on the ground, well it will but only from a great height -
My thing at the moment is trees, broke all my props, on the second pair from the box.  Have some on order,  I have made some prop guards to try and make these last until my order arrives.
2014-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules