Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
wine harvest in NE Italy
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marco58
lvl.2

Italy

Wine harvesting time in Europe !   I hope this video (P3A at 50%) will share with you the happyness of that day (yes, filming is much less demanding than harvesting!). ND16 on P3A and ND8 on Nikon D7000. Enjoy and help me to improve with your advices.

2015-9-22
Use props
IMBULINATOR
lvl.2

United States

Very nice.
I really enjoyed your video.
2015-9-22
Use props
Paniza
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1411801 ft
Canada

ah wow, the cultural aspect was the best part for me. I felt like I was there.

Some suggestions...

For me, anything less that 1080P is not enough resolution. Your video played only 720 for me.

Phantom scenes were great. Some I left too fast for YouTube's bandwidth limitation but they were nice.

Last, I would like to see a shot a bit higher to have a better idea of where I was... such as... where was the house you were eating in relation to the field?

Anyway, I'm too picky, video it great. Congrats!
2015-9-22
Use props
marco58
lvl.2

Italy

Paniza Posted at 2015-9-23 02:46
ah wow, the cultural aspect was the best part for me. I felt like I was there.

Some suggestions...

Thanks IMBULINATOR, and thanks Paniza!

Answers:
720p: Italy is still struggling with ADSL, to upload 1080p files is really a pain.
Bandwith: I have noticed that all movies run smoother on youtube website than on DJI website. In any case there is always the "final" solution to download the file via keepvid.
Higher shots: here my first video of my small village, you will find all wineyards and the Agriturismo. Sorry for the low quality, my first flights, some jello too, luckily solved later by ND filters:

Music: Ciro - by Lee Rosevere
2015-9-22
Use props
m.friedl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
Austria

Nice to see - Enjoyable Video - Congratulations from Austria

Thank you - Mike
2015-9-23
Use props
Advanced