Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CineLight desktop software and Windows 7
5554 3 2015-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rockliffe
lvl.3
Flight distance : 442743 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hey guys, I'm looking at all my options at the moment and I haven't written off the possibility of flying with the X5R. However, it's important that I understand the implications of the RAW files. My question is, will the Cinelight software be Windows compatible or is this just Apple compatible software? An answer from DJI rather than speculation will be very much appreciated. Cheers.
2015-9-23
Use props
Mkell_CA_SF.BAY
lvl.3
Flight distance : 307431 ft
United States

According to dji's product comparison page on the X5 system, cinelight will only be available for mac. Dji has not fully supported the windows platform in the past (such as the DJI-GO app to the windows app store) But as far as I know they have not specifically stated that cinelight won't eventually make it to windows. I think if it's going to be a requirement to get the most out of the X5R RAW files that they would be making a mistake by limiting it only to those users who only have macs.  
2015-9-25
Use props
rockliffe
lvl.3
Flight distance : 442743 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mkell_CA_SF.BAY Posted at 2015-9-25 14:45
According to dji's product comparison page on the X5 system, cinelight will only be available for ma ...

Thanks, that's more or less my take on things. I just wanted to know if someone else had other info that I had missed. Cheers
2015-9-26
Use props
tourexposure.gm
lvl.1

rockliffe@btcon Posted at 2015-9-26 23:54
Thanks, that's more or less my take on things. I just wanted to know if someone else had other inf ...

I'm on windows too - does anybody know of a way to convert raw video footage without using cinelight? I've tried importing into premiere without success.
2016-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules