Just got my Phantom 2 vision + and have some questions
1051 1 2014-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
magne.nygaard
New

Norway

Hi,

Just got my Phantom 2 vision+ and have som questions.

1. When i am flying i see a "radar" image in the lower left corner. When i click on it i get a range limit at 600 meters marked with a red circle. Where does it get the 600 meters value from? Is this a default value or is it dynamically calculated for each flight?

2. If i got it right. Video is transmitted over wifi and controlls over standard radio frequency. Now, which of these transmissions are activating the failsafe/RTH if the connection is lost? Is it both or just one of them?

3. Which type of transmission is most likely to get lost first? Wifi or radio controls?

4. The range extender that is mounted on the controller. Does it only extend wifi? Or the radio controller as well?

5. I see many people changing antennas/transmitters/etc to get longer range. What kind of equipment do i need to buy to extend my range?

6. Is there any batteries available that would give me longer fly time?

Thanks in advance for any helpful answers

2014-12-14
Use props
whyley27
lvl.2

United Kingdom

1. this is set in the assistance softwear. it can be changed in the advanced tab then limits
2. both
3. wifi,
4. only wifi, it connects to your phone and also the wifi tx in the phantom
5. fpvhorizon have some antennas you can put in, may have to check out you tube on upgrading them..some fiddling required
6. not at the moment, dji have only the one battery out for the phantom. some others over the internet are not dji approved,may look the same but are not.
2014-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules