Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Support in the EU
858 8 2015-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
itadmin
New

Denmark

Hi guys

We bought a Inspire 1 during the summer, we had an early crash and experienced a totally overloaded support, that ended up taking 2 months to get our drone repaired and returned. To top it of they also returned a wrong battery (TB47 instead of TB48). The Support request for the battery took 12 days to get a response and UPS was promptly dispatched to pick up the wrong battery. Dispatched to the wrong adress!

So tell me, is it just me that is expericing horrible support in Europe? This is afterall supposed to be a professional product, it's marketed as such, and priced as such.
2015-9-24
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

Are the repairs outside Europe faster?
2015-9-24
Use props
itadmin
New

Denmark

Machoman Posted at 2015-9-24 15:16
Are the repairs outside Europe faster?

I surely hope so, how they can call it a professional product with such a service is beyond me. They really need some competition. I thought about buying a P3 or an Inspire for myself to play around with. But with that kind of support it seems like a stupid move :-)
2015-9-24
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Austria

Well many try to do even complicated repairs like fixing a broken sidearm themselfes because of the long repair time. Just search for repair videos on youtube.
The long repair times are already since product start so if they wanted they could have hired more personal to bring this to acceptable time but think twice - yes its a professional product and look how many professionals alone in this forum had to buy a 2nd one due to the long repair time. It just doubles sales.
2015-9-24
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

We are working on reducing the amount of time it takes to get your DJI product repaired. And I have been seeing a lot more post and threads with guys that are experiencing short turnaround times for repair. But it's going to take a while before everything gets caught up for everybody.

Sorry to hear you experienced  poor customer service and a long turnaround time.

Dave
2015-9-24
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Austria

Do times get really shorter? I seen only postings shortly saying that the old 6 weeks waiting went to 8 weeks waiting now. If this is just not true would of course be fine. Honestly I am concerned if I ever need a repair I dont know what I should do because waiting 2 months is not an good option. I just hope I dont need a repair.............
2015-9-24
Use props
leoamartinez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1602986 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-9-24 13:34
We are working on reducing the amount of time it takes to get your DJI product repaired. And I have  ...

I sent my inspire for repairs, it only took two weeks and DJi already sent it back to me, i will receive it on monday, im very satisfied...
2015-9-24
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

Machoman Posted at 2015-9-24 13:05
Do times get really shorter? I seen only postings shortly saying that the old 6 weeks waiting went t ...

Yes the times are getting shorter.
Unfortunately not as many guys are getting online to praise DJI as are the guys are getting online to denounce DJI. That's normal though that's just the way it will always be with any product.
When you're mad about something you tend to get online and let everybody know. When you're happy with something you just go about your day and use the product.
2015-9-25
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

leoamartinez@gm Posted at 2015-9-24 17:29
I sent my inspire for repairs, it only took two weeks and DJi already sent it back to me, i will r ...

Thank you for taking the time to report this.
Very glad to hear it!
2015-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules