Mr. Numpty...
822 0 2015-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
K3ITH
lvl.1

China

I have read many posts here over the past couple of months and it’s got me thinking about Mr Numpty. If you are reading this you are not Mr Numpty, you are an Enthusiast.

When I started flying RC Helicopters (a long time ago) there was a lot of mechanical setup and transmitter mixing. We used to say “You can’t fly a Heli unless it is in trim and you can’t trim a Helli unless you can fly” If you were serious about learning to fly a Radio Controlled Helicopter you really needed a buddy in a club.

As time went on Gyros, Heading Hold Gyros and Engine Guvnors were developed. Oh, and there was never going to be enough power from a battery for a RC Heli to work!

Mr Numpty had no chance – His expensive purchase ended quickly and he moved on to a Buggy.

So, today with the Inspire 1 – Where are the ‘Trim Tabs’ - They are not needed.

Development of Technology to support RC flight had been so good that Mr Numpty can now fly!

Regulations and Legislation will not stop Mr Numpty, that’s for sure!

I want to fly Responsibly, Safely and with Respect to others. I will do all I can to fly within the Law, although I can see this becoming increasingly difficult.

While Mr Numpty will use YouTube to inspire many more Numpty’s – So, frustrating!
2015-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules