More Phantom 3 Spare Parts Now Available from DJI
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Willie Wonka
lvl.4

United States

Just wanted to let everyone know that there is brand spanking new spare parts available at the dji store for the good ole phantom 3.

No pictures here but you can head over to store.dji.com and you will see them all with all the prices and such.

Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and thank me for getting you this valuable information.

I accept donations of full phantom 3's no parts.
2015-9-25
Use props
capbat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 54905 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Thanks Will
But as I mentionned on similar threads it would be nice if DJI would give is documentation on how to diagnose problems and documentation accompanying these parts on how to install and uninstall them.
Do you accept PayPal?
Bat
2015-9-25
Use props
Willie Wonka
lvl.4

United States

capbat Posted at 2015-9-25 21:01
Thanks Will
But as I mentionned on similar threads it would be nice if DJI would give is documentat ...

I am sure there is plenty of youtube videos regarding teardowns, and dji does not have such material and that is a shame, but you know why ?  it is because dji was founded on hobbyists like me who tinker and rarely need a manual, and they are now getting mainstream buyers who don't know how to solider.

Give me a phantom and ill do a video but i am not doing it with mine lol, hell if anyone wants me to repair there phantom, just send it to me and ill estimate whats needed and ill bet it will be cheaper than sending it to dji support.
I am joking about the donations lol i have done nothing spectacular to get money for.
2015-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules