Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Strange battery experience
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CFM01
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Today had a strange experience - charged my battery from 42% to 100%. Went down the road to fly, did the normal checks and compass calibration was about to fly then noticed the app and the quad stating I'd only got 42% battery life. Did a quick check in the app and the main battery indicators stated all was fine so decided to get into the air.

Kept it close and checked the P3P after 5 mins and still 1 full led and the second flashing, again checked after 12 mins the same, finally after full flight time at 30% got the normal battery warning. I've recharged the battery, popped it into the P3P, and both the app and P3P are back to normal. Very strange anyone else had this?
2015-9-26
Use props
Mad_Angler1
Captain
Flight distance : 2741657 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

how many cycles on on the pack?,

how are the call voltages looking, can you post a pick of the battery screen

id do a battery calibration, fully charge, then in one go discharge to 5%, just land at 10% and let it sit there till its gets to below 5 or turns its self off, then let it cool and rest then fully charge back to 100% again.

2015-9-26
Use props
CFM01
lvl.3

United Kingdom

The software says I've charged 8 times which is about right, I think!

Can't post a picture as everything now looks all normal. It's like it did not register the half charge before flying.
2015-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules